• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This might be a hot deal for some FW'ers

For a limited time, save $100 on this phone when you bring your number to Sprint on a new line of service.
Samsung Galaxy SŪ 4
Color:
Regular price
$599.99
2-yr Agreement

Instant Savings
- $350.00
Bring Your Number savings
- $100.00
Online price:$149.99

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?ensembleI...

Sprint
See Sprint coupons that earn Up to $125.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samung s4 sprint
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sprint seriously chapping existing customers with this latest promotion

Well, this may be a good deal for me, but I have a question.... My granddaughter is currently on my Verizon family plan with just a phone -no text, no data. I have my grandfathered unlimited plan for my SGS3. If I take her off my plan and move her to my daughter's Sprint family plan will it affect my unlimited data? Her line is over 2 years old, so it's no an early termination for that line. She really wants an iPhone and if I get her one on my Verizon account I'm pretty sure it would force me off my unlimited plan. Any/all input welcome. TIA

I am porting my numbers to a prepaid service (tracfone), then porting them back as new lines on my wife's account. Wallah! "Bring your number" discount.

the bring your number discount is fake. you get the same discount if you port or don't port.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014