• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Guitar
Disclaimer
Addendum: Buy at Zorro Sounds and save 73 cents as well as California sales tax if you live in California. Still Prime shipping.

I've been watching this guitar for months with a Carmelizer alarm set for $80 and was delighted to learn that it had dipped to under $76. Read the reviews, including my comment, writing as "QuintBy' to Vren Kainy's great video review of the Hohner HC06. It's a beginner's guitar but it would seem that you do get more than the $75 you will pay for it!

Hohner welcomes you to the world of playing guitar. The Hohner HC06 is a handcrafted classical guitar with a Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides. This wood match-up creates a crisp texture to the overall sound of the instrument. The Hohner HC06 is considered a full sized classical guitar and is used in schools worldwide to teach the traditional style of playing guitar. This instrument also comes equipped with light gauge nylon strings for easier fingering as to not discourage the first time player.

LINK

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Hohner HC06 Full Sized Classical Nylon String Guitar
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just got mine from Zorro Sounds, fulfilled by Amazon but a 3rd party so I did not have to pay sales tax for California where I reside since Zorro is based outside California. Guitar was in pristine condition, straight neck. Much better than anyone woul have a reason to expect for the price of a Wii guitar.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014