• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Countertop Oven @ Home Depot - $37.99 after Coupon
was $47.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
GIFT20 - 20% off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Countertop Oven
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No issues with rising crust. Lower allows for the perfect adjustment of crispness.

EvilWizardGlick (May. 04, 2013 @ 7:46p) |

This looks like a great way to heat up your house ... during the summer.

DUDSTER (May. 04, 2013 @ 8:38p) |

Not at all. Just the opposite. One of the many reasons owners rave about it.

aarzi (May. 04, 2013 @ 11:00p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dumbest idea.... ever?

Bizatch said:   Dumbest idea.... ever?

apparently people swear by them. ive always been curious myself bc of so many glowing reviews

No doubt it is an excellent product. Very safe (and fun) around supervised children. Makes even frozen pizza taste better.

Even at full price, it is not a bad value. This price is way better. Specially since it's not limited availability YMMV. Go for it, and you can thank the OP (and me) later.

Mega green to OP, just for re-introducing the product to many.

Bizatch said:   Dumbest idea.... ever?

Nope. Works GREAT. One of the best pizza-cooking solutions out there.

However, these are on clearance at Target 1-2 times per year for ~$17.50. Picked up two for gifts at that price about 2 months ago. This is an *okay* price at Home Depot, but not a hot deal IMO.

Not just for pizza! I use it for french fries, tater tots, quesadillas, pizza pockets...almost any appetizer will cook well on this, and you're not heating up your entire kitchen.

Got one from Amazon warehouse deals, like new, practically unused for <30 bucks. Totally love it. Packing pizza for daughters lunch once a week and I control what goes in it and she loves it.

I've never used mine for anything but pizza, but it works absolutely great for that.

My roommate has one and works like a charm. Its sturdy and works well... I prefer pizza on this machine over the oven (since I burn them most of the time).

Isn't this the same price on Amazon?

red for the sacrilegious destruction of tomato pie

Picked one up for about $18 on Target Clearance a while back even though I had no idea what I was going to use it for (I'll buy almost anything that reaches 70% off at Target). Turns out it is pretty good for making chocolate chip cookies without having to heat up a regular oven.

Rtrain82 said:   Isn't this the same price on Amazon?

$38.39, free shipping no sales tax for most. (Amazon)
Was $30 at one time.

http://www.amazon.com/Presto-03430-Pizzazz-Pizza-Oven/dp/B00005I...

Bakes good pizza - if you don't have oven. Bought for <$20 at Target coupla years ago

works wonders on many things. amazing

Amazon is about 50 cents more expensive, you don't have to use gas to go get it, and in most cases avoid tax.

got to love this one! XD

That's odd. The price comes out to $38.39 for me after the 20% off coupon (pre-tax), which is the exact same as the Amazon price.

Mills Fleet Farm has these for $35.

Lots of green for an item that is about 2-4 dollars off what most stores sell it for every single day.
Does it come with a free riding mower from Home Depot?

Amazing product. I really love mine.

forzaINTER said:   Lots of green for an item that is about 2-4 dollars off what most stores sell it for every single day.
Sometimes, it's not about saving a couple of $$. Sometimes, it's about making people aware of a wonderful product out there.

aarzi said:   forzaINTER said:   Lots of green for an item that is about 2-4 dollars off what most stores sell it for every single day.
Sometimes, it's not about saving a couple of $$. Sometimes, it's about making people aware of a wonderful product out there.

My bad, I didn't realize that is what the OP was trying to do.

I love this thing; I use it to make fries as opposed to baking them in the oven, simply because this cooks faster, and better then the oven.
Rising Crust pizza's are a bit more complicated, and don't seem to turn out as well as a oven, as you have to switch between heating settings (lower to dual, etc) to ensure even cooking

seholder said:   I love this thing; I use it to make fries as opposed to baking them in the oven, simply because this cooks faster, and better then the oven.
Rising Crust pizza's are a bit more complicated, and don't seem to turn out as well as a oven, as you have to switch between heating settings (lower to dual, etc) to ensure even cooking

No issues with rising crust. Lower allows for the perfect adjustment of crispness.

This looks like a great way to heat up your house ... during the summer.

Not at all. Just the opposite. One of the many reasons owners rave about it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014