• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Copy/paste "www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=311269&aid=338495&aparam=13wk35dsDS15" to activate 15% off...
(unlike the 10% off, this doesn't apply to pre-coupon prices )

Click here to clip $1 coupon and add desired product to cart.

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

says I'm not eligible for this offer

mydogsassy said:   says I'm not eligible for this offer
Clear cookies

Cool! Didn't need Crest, but the 15% on whole order was welcome for some things I needed (I got Kind sample pack bars 12 pack, which ended up being less than $1 each), eye solution and Neutrogena face wash (Neutrogena has also 20% off its products, but doesn't stack with 15%).

Also, the bad part is that this can't be combined with Discover's ShopDiscover 10%. If you try doing that, then the 15% is removed :/ I had to log off and then re apply the code from OP again and didn't use ShopDiscover. Not sure if FW CB will work on this.

Thanks OP.

Thanks OP.

Also didn't need Crest, and can usually get toothpaste for nearly-free at CVS via some combo of sale pricing/manufacturer's coupon/ECBs, but in rooting around at drugstore.com I discovered the Cremo shave cream (usually $8/tube) is on sale for $6.99 AND has a simultaneous buy-one-get-one-50%-off deal (be sure to check the promo box on the product page to activate it)---and it stacks with the 15% off and qualifies for Shoprunner. Ends up being ~$4.50/tube if you buy two. Hot deal on this stuff.

Thanks OP. Got 1

Very sneaky of Drugstore to NOT show anything but above item at the price at the very final pre submit page but in the order it included an extra item "Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin, Fragrance Free - 6 fl oz" for $3.99 from previous browsing. The cart did not show this item in, nor did the order and I took snapshot . Yet the order comfirmation screen showed this as did the order conf email ! So promptly canceled and reordered ... did not think it was worth while wasting time with CSR to remove the item ... very strange as I have he screnshot of the pre submit screen of initial order that is fully devoid of the 2nd item...

I assume that the $1.49 is referring to
Crest 3D White
Vivid Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 2.5 oz

But isn't the price at WalMart actually better at 7.6oz for $3.97?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014