• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Went to America's Tire website to check out the price of tires I needed which were a couple dollars less than the same ones at Costco. Their website showed same $70 back (but in form of an American Express gift card) for four tires as Costco does for the tires I needed. Then I saw America's Tire also offered an EXTRA $35 rebate for the particular tires I needed. I told the guy that Costco only charges $12/tire for installation and he matched that.
They also include free lifetime rotation, air pressure adjustments. I told them I didn't want to wait for gift card and they subtracted value of gift card from the price. (Try to bargain with them about subtracting BEFORE calculating in the sales tax!! MAKE SURE THE REBATE IS STILL VALID IF THEY SUBTRACT GIFT CARD VALUE FROM YOUR PURCHASE PRICE or get them to subtract the extra rebate deal too!!)

example link Look at Bridgstone $70 and $35 rebate deal. Look at GoodYear $80 and $50 rebate deal at the bottom of list. Double deals expires soon.

So, I learned that even sale prices are negotiable at Americaa's Tire!

Member Summary

America's Tire
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Okay for some clarification on the rebates & gift card promotion, you stacked the tire mfg. rebates that they have on their site, with the additional rebate that comes if you purchase tires with your CarCareONE credit card, right? Those are the only promotions I see on their page, and I'd like to clarify because I need tires very soon.

horspowr1001 said:   Okay for some clarification on the rebates & gift card promotion, you stacked the tire mfg. rebates that they have on their site, with the additional rebate that comes if you purchase tires with your CarCareONE credit card, right? Those are the only promotions I see on their page, and I'd like to clarify because I need tires very soon.

The example link above shows two rebate deals for some tires. It does not mention anything about needing to use the "CarCareONE credit card".
I was mentioning that they were willing to immediately subtract the $70 rebate from my purchase so that I did not have to submit a rebate.

Bargain with them regarding the price of installing too. You'll end up with a deal better than at Costco.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014