• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stacking 15% off everything, alongside their "$10 off $40 household products" promotion, results in some really great deal combinations!

I'll just note 2 which imho are really good deals.

The 6-pack of Bounty Paper Towels Big Rolls (= 8 regular rolls), is on sale for $7.99. Getting 6 of them brings the per unit price down to ~$5!

The 8-pack of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are on sale for $6.99. Getting 6 of them brings the per unit price down to ~$4!

Mix and Match between the following brands: Bounce, Bounty, Cascade, Cheer, Dawn, Era, Downy, Febreze, Gain, Mr. Clean, Puffs, Swash, Tide, Charmin, Dreft, Joy, Swiffer.

Note: To get $10 off to show in cart, enter zip-code and click "get estimate".

Note2: $10 off $40 calculates from before 15% off and before any coupons. So you only need $34 in cart (or slightly less if items have coupons) for discount to apply.

Put together a cart you think is hot? Share it!

~~~~~~~~~
LINKS:

Copy/paste this link for 15% off everything: "www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=311269&ai...

$10 off $40 = No link needed. Automatically applies.

Bounty Paper towels: Link

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser: Link

~~~~
Update: 6-pack Paper Towels are back up to $11.99. The 12-packs are now the better deal. Although be careful what other items you add to your order, as they'll easily throw you over the free Shipping weight/size limit.

UPDATE2:
15% is dead! Deal is still alive and kicking with alternate options below:

Instead of 15% off, use:
1- FW affiliate link for $5 off $30 / $10 off $50. And get $50 worth of products for $30. (note: this is for "new" customers only)
2- 10% off link (could end up even better than the 15% as it applies BEFORE coupons! Just make sure you Copy/Paste it BEFORE adding anything to your cart): "www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=6A1C5700&aid=338795"

Member Summary

Bounty Paper towels
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The $10 never show up for me. And I don't see it on their web site. I called their CS, and they don't know anything ab... (more)

confused200 (Apr. 30, 2013 @ 2:52a) |

Thanks OP!

This shipment includes the following items:
1 Febreze Fabric Refresher Carpet Odor Eliminator - 16.9 oz $3.60... (more)

boc4ever (Apr. 30, 2013 @ 11:26a) |

sweet thanks OP. I was able to use the links but not get the fatwallet 6% CashBack. For 3 - 24pack charmin extra stron... (more)

pyratio (May. 01, 2013 @ 12:18a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 36 rolls of Bounty Paper Towels Big Rolls (@ $0.85 each) with free 2-day shipping (Shoprunner) and no tax.

Thanks!

Thanks for this. I also used the promotion 5 off 40 which was sent to me via email and saved 15 off 40. Not sure if the 5 off 40 was unique to me, but here's the click link anyway to give it a try: 5 off 40. If it works, it should apply automatically and stack with the 10 off 40. My email says it expires on 4/30/13.

Thanks I spent $26 and got 12 big rolls of paper towels, 12 double rolls of charmin, 2 boxes of magic eraser bath scrubbers, febreeze, and a box of puffs. Delivered to my house all without leaving my desk, great way to stock up!

Thank you for the post and all coupon codes.

Adding this coupon takes away the 15% off. Better to stay with 15% off/

SNakian said:   Thanks for this. I also used the promotion 5 off 40 which was sent to me via email and saved 15 off 40. Not sure if the 5 off 40 was unique to me, but here's the click link anyway to give it a try: 5 off 40. If it works, it should apply automatically and stack with the 10 off 40. My email says it expires on 4/30/13.

When I link through fatwallet the 15% code also disappears. If I paste the link in the same window to get 15% back - does this break the fatwallet link as well?

EDIT - is there a code we can input at checkout page to get the 15% on top of fatwallet?

oharag1 said:   When I link through fatwallet the 15% code also disappears. If I paste the link in the same window to get 15% back - does this break the fatwallet link as well?

it likely does....sometimes, you can't have your cake and eat it too.....

I want both! It's FW dangit!

MISTERCHEAP said:   oharag1 said:   When I link through fatwallet the 15% code also disappears. If I paste the link in the same window to get 15% back - does this break the fatwallet link as well?

it likely does....sometimes, you can't have your cake and eat it too.....

If their return policy wasn't bad, I'd get 2 for gifts at this price. I never buy items when the company wants to charge me to return it.

Technology
OfficeMax will only accept the return of technology products in the original packaging (including all accessories and manuals) with the original sales receipt within 14 days of the original purchase date. Opened technology returned within the 14-day period with the original sales receipt will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Defective technology items with the original sales receipt may be exchanged for the same item within 14 days of the original purchase date.

I got 2-6pks. of the Bounty Big rolls, 2-2pks. of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers Bath Scrubbers, 1-24 pk. of Charmin Double Rolls, and 1 pkg. 120 Gain Dryer Sheets for $26.48 shipped. Great deal! Thanks, OP!

The select a size rolls are a better value because they have 103 sheets per roll vs 64 sheets of the regular. Sure the sheet is smaller but a regular size paper towel is usually way more than I need.

Buying the 6 roll pack of full size towels is a waste. Buying the select a size 12 roll packs of Bounty kills the free shipping.

Thanks OP! Great deal. This is essentially working out to 40% OFF - great way to calculate if specific items are cheap

Stocked up on the Mr. Clean Erasers. The Kotex tampons and liners with free carrying case and the Oral B Floss with both $1 coupon and buy five Oral B and get $5 off (stackable) also let me get Glide picks for cheaper than the coupon price in the store.

Bounty isn't select a size, which kind of kills the deal for me (As I would use it twice as fast).

russ0519 said:   Bounty isn't select a size, which kind of kills the deal for me (As I would use it twice as fast).
I rip the size I need.
Also, you can get things that are not Bounty.

They do have the Bounty select a size, 12 roll on sale. I got two of those and some charmin.

"The following promos have been applied to your order:

drugstore.com dollars™drugstore.com dollars™ savings on this order...$2.74
• FREE 2-day Shoprunner Shipping
• Buy 3 save 30% on de~luxe Lavender Spruce cleaning products
• Spend $40 on select cleaning & paper product, get $10 off your order!
• 15% off your drugstore.com order
• Save 15% on Dreft laundry products.
• Save 20% on Puffs tissues.
• Save up to 40% on Tide laundry products.
• Get 20% off all de-luxe products.
• Save $1 when you buy 2 Mr. Clean cleaning products."

Now that's what I like to see!

Great deal.

Dead? The bounty has gone up in price and the $10 off $40 is not working for me.

$10 off $40 worked fine for me, but I had to put $40 in my cart, not $34 like OP stated. Maybe they changed the calculation. Still a great deal for me on Swiffer refills!

arollin said:   They do have the Bounty select a size, 12 roll on sale. I got two of those and some charmin.Last night when I added two of the 12 roll packs it said the items did not qualify for free shipping due to size. That is why I did not order anything.

Why your order does not qualify
Our Everyday Free Shipping program excludes certain items due to their size and weight. You have one or more of these items in your bag.

If you wish to qualify for Everyday Free Shipping, remove these items from your bag

2 8-Pack Magic Erasers, 1 Charmin 16 Double roll, 1 Charmin 24 Double roll, 1 Febreze 27 oz bottle. $28.69 after coupons, $10 off $40, 15% off, Shoprunner and I tried Shopdiscover for 10%. I went to shopdiscover on 1 tab, added an item. Then opened a tab and pasted the link. Then went back to tab 1 and hit refresh to see the 15%. Curious to see if this works. If not, I'll call Discover.

Milay said:   $10 off $40 worked fine for me, but I had to put $40 in my cart, not $34 like OP stated. Maybe they changed the calculation. Still a great deal for me on Swiffer refills!
The $10 never show up for me. And I don't see it on their web site. I called their CS, and they don't know anything about that $10 orr $40. What is the expiration date of that $10 off?

AT what point does the $10 is deducted from the total -- before you click on checkout? Or after?

TIA

Thanks OP!

This shipment includes the following items:
1 Febreze Fabric Refresher Carpet Odor Eliminator - 16.9 oz $3.60
2 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - 8 ea $10.88
2 at $5.44
1 Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, Mediterranean Lavender - 24 fl oz $4.18
1 Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissues, 4 boxes (56 count each) - 4 pack $5.09
2 Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets, Renewing Rain - 100 ea $10.10
2 at $5.05
1 Tide Liquid Detergent, 32 Loads, Original Scent - 50 fl oz $7.30

Subtotal: $41.15
Standard Shipping: FREE
Estimated Tax: $1.86
Discount: -$10.00
Total: $33.01
Total Savings: $22.07

sweet thanks OP. I was able to use the links but not get the fatwallet 6% CashBack. For 3 - 24pack charmin extra strong it came out to $30.77. I also used my Shoprunner account for free shipping. when I tried to apply the fatwallet link it jumped up to $37.99. So $8 trumps 6% of $30 which comes out to only $1.50 at most.

Great deal tho!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014