• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection for $5.99

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DBAMC/dungeons-and-dragons-antholo...

It's back, and it's 79 cents cheaper than the last time it was on sale.

The Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection packages 6 of the most beloved classic RPG video games of the Dungeons & Dragons franchise and their expansions into a single edition – the ultimate RPG package for the ultimate D&D fan.

Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 + Expansions
Icewind Dale 1 & 2 + Expansions
Planescape: Torment
The Temple of Elemental Evil

Member Summary

D&D
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hey! Why isn't Pool of Radiance in there?!?!?

Agreed!! why isnt Pool of Radiance in this pack?? it is hands down the best AD&D game ever made back in those days!

these games are from a different generation versus the gold box series. i agree though, some sort of master gold box series sale is definitely overdue. not sure if i would enjoy that "read paragraph 4 on page 52" stuff though.

Do these all play find on Windows 7/8 systems? Or do you have to run the XP Mode to play them?

Anyone used any of the widescreen/high-res mods mentioned in the customer reviews?

Only reason I'm not pulling the trigger yet is I know these will be a time sink

I am also interested to find out how compatible it is.

"OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7 (Not for all Baldur's Gate games)"

The description certainly makes it sound like a lost cause for some of Baldur's Gate on Windows 7.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014