$10 off GC's $50+ at Tanger Outlets

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tanger Outlets has $10 off gift cards $50 or more now through 5/12/2013. Gift cards are shipped free.

Purchase online here, and use coupon code 2522013 during checkout.

Tanger Outlet locations.

Some of the typical stores available: Tommy Hilfiger, G.H. Bass, Van Heusen, The Children's Place, Carter's, IZOD, Bose, Ralph Lauren/Polo, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, etc.

THE FINE PRINT:

• Tanger charges $1.50 activation fee per card unless you are a Tanger Club member.
  • Tanger charges $2.50 inactivity fee, per month, after one year of no activity on the card, exccept in the states of CT, HI, ME, VT, NJ, & NH.

Member Summary

tanger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tanger Club Link
One-time $10 fee.

• Exclusive deals and coupon offers on tangeroutlet.com
  • Special savings at tangerclub.com
  • Free Coupon Book with each and every visit to any Tanger Outlet Center anywhere! A $5.00 value each time!
  • A Free Birthday Reward! On your first year birthday you will receive and $10 gift card as our gift!
  • Waived gift card processing fee (normally $1.50 per GC)
  • Free Stroller Rental with each visit! A $5.00 value each time
  • Seasonal special offers sent to your home or email including 20% off TangerSTYLE coupons!

Anyone know if I could expect my free $10 birthday gift card THIS YEAR if my birthday is June 11, and I register for Tanger Club today?
Also, is the birthday gift card an actual Tanger Outlet gift card, or is it a mystery gift card to some store they randomly choose?

Thx for mentioning the club link. I just purchased the club for my wife at the outlet center on 4/21. They gave me the $10 Tanger GC in person, but she also got the email on her birthday on 4/25 that said to bring in the email for the GC in person.

So it worked out being free! Good that they waive the GC activation fee, and all the coupon books they sell for $5 are included on the card - just present it at time of purchase and the store gives you the current coupon deal.

Well, if you are in CA, this is the state's gift card law:

Most gift certificates and gift cards sold by retail sellers for use with the seller and its affiliates cannot contain an expiration date or a service fee, including a fee for dormancy.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/legal_guides/s-11.shtml

Thus, they would be violating CA law if they charge any gift card fee. This would be applicable to their only location in CA - Barstow.

20% discount, free shipping, and plenty of time (up to 12 mos) to wait for good sales to use it on (already had a Tanger Club membership so no activation fee). One of the Tanger Outlets is literally the closest shopping center to me although I rarely shop there. This will give Tanger more business than they would normally get from me this year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014