• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cars eat

Cheapest I've seen with no tax and free shipping. It's technically cheaper on Kohls.com right now with the 30% off and Kohls cash going on now, but I don't value Kohls cash as highly as real money saved. Also cheaper for the 50 version on WalMart, but that's the older one.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

carseat (12.88kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This is misleading. You need the promo code that is mailed to you in order to get 30% off.

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ecom/windows/2010_MayUpdate/Char...

Shop with a Kohl's charge and
Take an EXTRA 30%, 20% or 15% Off

Printed on the cover of your mailer is a Kohls.com Promo Code. Simply enter this Promo Code when you check out with your Kohlís Charge, and youíll save 30%, 20% or 15% on everything!*

klee13 said:   This is misleading. You need the promo code that is mailed to you in order to get 30% off.

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ecom/windows/2010_MayUpdate/Char...

Shop with a Kohl's charge and
Take an EXTRA 30%, 20% or 15% Off

Printed on the cover of your mailer is a Kohls.com Promo Code. Simply enter this Promo Code when you check out with your Kohlís Charge, and youíll save 30%, 20% or 15% on everything!*

Huh? This was a deal from Amazon. I mentioned the Kohls deal for comparison. That is a deal for anyone who has a Kohls charge card online, see information Here. Don't think there is anything misleading about saying an item and price in the title, then providing a link directly to it.

$139.99 now on Amazon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014