• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.saveology.com/deals/national/choice-of-gift-cards-pr...

Works for existing saveology accounts. Last time around I was able to snag 3 X $10 gift cards of toysrus for $5 each X 2 accounts. They all got delivered together just late last week...

This time worked for Dominos but only 1 per account x 2 family accounts

Due to FW redirection you may want to use online URL decoder like the one I posted last time. or to the base site add "/deals/national/choice-of-gift-cards-promotion"

Member Summary

Saveology
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Oh and they likely deny AMEX purchases though site probably has a logo, denied mine at 1st try and worked with a Visa

also do not forget 6.25% Fat cash

After you link you have to type over the URL as described else it takes you to some dining program they are trying to promote...

0 units remaining of Domino's

My AMEX worked but no dominoes left I got one for Payless instead

Please stop posting Saveology "deals". This company is a scam. The deal may sound good now, but you'll pay for it 5x with headaches.

What headaches? They are quite slow to mail out, e.g. 3 weeks at times but they have come through so far.

I think this is my 4th deal with them i past year. Earlier ones being CVS 10 for 6, Sears 20 for 10 and toysrus 10 for 5

Those over at SD many seem ok , some have complained ... do as you please i guess ..

i have always appreciated when someone posted these, as time is usually of essence in getting popular GCs

Megalomac said:   Please stop posting Saveology "deals". This company is a scam. The deal may sound good now, but you'll pay for it 5x with headaches.

Sorry that you may have had bad a experience with Saveology. I agree with OP: so far all my deals went through just fine, the e-cards as well as the mailed cards. I never had to call them, everything was done online with no issues.

So, please keep posting their deals!

Yes, be careful with Saveology, most of my deals I had to call them with my voucher number and they always tried to sell me membership.
And if you buy Saveology dollars they will expire before you find something to buy with them. And I could not use them on the items I wanted.
Only sign up promotions are good, the rest is items that you may or may not need.

For these gift card deals at least, you no longer have to call in. After you order, you get a code that you enter in to a redemption site and then the order gets processed and sent without further action. No calls, no need to listen to a spiel from a rep.

I understand that there were hassles in the past but things have changed. People need to stop spreading what is now bad info. It's a disservice. These deals are legit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014