• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

NEOSPORIN (8.12kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Received my rebate check today, 19 days after submitting.

Made $4.00 using Neosporin coupons.

Definitely worth the effort.... (more)

RonR (May. 20, 2013 @ 12:39p) |

not me

anyone else? any rebate tracking info? besides:

https://www.ccc-consumercarecenter.com/universal_contact/neospor..... (more)

vickh (Jun. 24, 2013 @ 12:03a) |

I sent the rebate form in 5/4/13 and still have not received a rebate check!

tarynjoy5 (Jun. 27, 2013 @ 11:21p) |

• Also categorized in:

I'll be trying this, Thanks OP.

Good deal OP.

Do they subtract coupons? what if you get multiple items and they can't tell?

No subtraction for coupons.

This is good at any retailer correct?

FYI last time around some people had their legitimate rebates denied

gd78 said:   FYI last time around some people had their legitimate rebates deniedI did this rebate last year and was promply paid. I'm going for it again this time.

So if we did this rebate last year, no problem in doing it again this year?

where can i to buy this product ?!

moyip said:   where can i to buy this product ?!

CVS.com so i am guessing B&M has it too.

valen9838 said:   moyip said:   where can i to buy this product ?!

CVS.com so i am guessing B&M has it too.

available at all major drug chains, Target and WalMart have it too I believe.

I see it on Amazon.com, but do people dare do any purchase online....seems clear that they expect the store to be in the same state as the rebate recipient and there are plenty of denials in the previous rebate that I would try to follow the rebate to the letter.

burkotron5k said:   So if we did this rebate last year, no problem in doing it again this year?The rebate form is pretty clear:

Offer valid on brand purchases of one NEOSPORIN ESSENTIALS Trial Pack made 4/28/2013 through 5/12/2013.

$2 off coupon on coupons.com

StealadealFW said:   $2 off coupon on coupons.com

any direct links??

vickh said:   StealadealFW said:   $2 off coupon on coupons.com

any direct links??

http://www.neosporin.com/offers

Thx MrC Perfect!

I did this rebate in February from a Rite Aid purchase. Anyone know if I'm safe to do it again since it has a different range of purchase dates? The PO Box is the same as the one I sent it to in February.

roy7736 said:   I did this rebate in February from a Rite Aid purchase. Anyone know if I'm safe to do it again since it has a different range of purchase dates? The PO Box is the same as the one I sent it to in February.If you got your money back on that rebate, then it's safe to do this one.

RonR said:   burkotron5k said:   So if we did this rebate last year, no problem in doing it again this year?The rebate form is pretty clear:

Offer valid on brand purchases of one NEOSPORIN ESSENTIALS Trial Pack made 4/28/2013 through 5/12/2013.

It's a legitime concern, form says "limit one rebate per household mailing address."

drmorb said:   RonR said:   burkotron5k said:   So if we did this rebate last year, no problem in doing it again this year?The rebate form is pretty clear:

It's a legitime concern, form says "limit one rebate per household mailing address."
That means there is a limit of one rebate per household mailing address for this particular promotion. The offer last year was a different promotion with different offer dates. This is standard verbage present on nearly all rebate forms.

This kit doesn't even include Neosporin ointment for cuts! This wash/moisture/itch set is is not worth the effort.

The moisturizing cream and the body wash are actually very good products. Only a tiny amount is required for each application, so even the small quantities provided go a long way.

Using coupons, I made $5.00 on last years offer and will make $4.00 on the current offer. I think it's worth doing even without any coupons.

po90260 said:   This kit doesn't even include Neosporin ointment for cuts! This wash/moisture/itch set is is not worth the effort.

Not even the similar product. This is for people with eczema.

aarzi said:   No subtraction for coupons.

someone confirm doing this last time? Want to cash in my Wags. rewards...

vickh said:   aarzi said:   No subtraction for coupons.someone confirm doing this last time? Want to cash in my Wags. rewards...I used a $5.00 off Neosporin Essentials coupon last year and got the full rebate. There are no coupon/other offer restrictions listed in the terms and conditions.

vickh said:   aarzi said:   No subtraction for coupons.

someone confirm doing this last time? Want to cash in my Wags. rewards...

At Wags, you can request a rebate receipt that masks how you paid. I did this a while back ad cashed out Register Rewards and I got my full rebate back.

nm

NOT WORTH THE EFFORT !

Received my rebate check today, 19 days after submitting.

Definitely worth the effort.

RonR said:   Received my rebate check today, 19 days after submitting.

Definitely worth the effort.

not me

anyone else? any rebate tracking info? besides:

https://www.ccc-consumercarecenter.com/universal_contact/neospor...

I sent the rebate form in 5/4/13 and still have not received a rebate check!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014