• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Links will "clip" coupon and redirect to product page:

6-pack Bounty paper towels = $12.59 (or $10.95 with 20% S&S): http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/bounty-huge-roll-paper-towels-6-...

12-pack Select-A-Size Bounty Paper Towels = $22.38 (or $19.69 with 20% S&S): http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/bounty-huge-roll-paper-towels-12...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Price Comparison to drugstore.com per regular roll:

Amazon 6-pack = 15 regular = $0.84 (or $0.73 with 20% S&S)
Amazon 12-pack = 30 regular = $0.75 (or $0.64 with 20% S&S)

Drugstore.com 3x 12-pack = 48 regular = $0.73. (note that due to size, shipping is free only with Shoprunner)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

12-Pack of Bounty
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"You do not qualify for this coupon." Not sure why I am getting this msg.

also got that same message

DirtCheap said:   "You do not qualify for this coupon." Not sure why I am getting this msg.

It looks like you need to sign up for S&S (Subscribe and Save) to get this discount.

That $7 coupon however is still giving that message even when you S&S. Price with S&S for me was $26.29.
argh

doggpound007 said:   also got that same message

same here for both coupons.

Worked for me, thanks!

what are the exact dimensions / area with these paper towels. not getting how this is a good deal. i typical buy POM - Paper Towels, 2-Ply, 100 Sheets - 30 Rolls from sams for $26.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014