• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy (1) Listerine $5.99
use (1) $1.00/1 Listerine Printable Coupon or $1.00/1 Hang Tag Coupon on bottle
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...
Pay $4.99
Get $5.00 Gift Card
Free after Gift Card & Coupon

screenshot
http://forthemommas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Listerine-Dea...

Member Summary

listerine
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bump for a good deal.

They also had the 4 colgate toothbrushes and 3 colgate maxfresh toothpaste, and 2 optic white toothpaste, and I think it is also for the listerene zero 1.5L not sure about the rest. But they were limiting to two toothpaste and toothbrushes, but of course it is YMMV, coz I got more than that when I went back.Actually on this week's ad, it was the crest toothpaste and toothbrushes that was supposed to be on sale but they substitute it with the colgate products instead, because they said it was a mistake,it suppose to have been if you buy 3 then you get the $5.00 gc.It was actually almost oos yesterday.

I'm not saying this isn't the case in your local Target, but here in San Diego the deal is a $5 gift card if you buy 3, not one...

The OP didn't read the fine print at the end of the tag. You must buy 3. Wasted a trip to the aisle...and a few pennies on the printout....no biggie

I also saw when I got to the store that the signs said you had to purchase 3. I wasn't going to get it, until I overheard two cashiers talking about what a pain the deal was with the giftcards, and how they had to limit how many people could buy. I didn't want to ask questions about what exactly they were talking about, but I went back and got the mouthwash. Checked out, and got a $5 gift card for buying just one. Thanks, OP!

I successfully bought 4 bottles of Listerine for $0.08 each after coupons and gift cards. A 1.5 liter bottle for 8 cents! Incredible!

Listerine 5.99
Gift Card 5.00

Free Gift Card -5.00
Mfr. Coupon -1.00

Total 4.99
Tax on 0.99 = 0.09

Total 5.08

I just made separate purchases to roll the gift cards. I am in San Jose, CA and in California you can cash out gift cards under $10. I actually walked out paying 32 cents for 6 liters (4 bottles) of Listerine! My recommendation is to scan the bottle on the price checker machine. The right hand side of the screen should mention a $5 gift card with purchase.

atavallai said:   I'm not saying this isn't the case in your local Target, but here in San Diego the deal is a $5 gift card if you buy 3, not one...

It was buy 3, but STILL someone cleared out all the coupons and Listerine at two local Targets in San Diego

My ad shows 1.5 L for $6.99. When I went to the store most sale labels required you to buy 3. I found a few labels that showed the $5 gift card. However the label said the cost was $6.29. My wife said to get them anyway but they rang up as $5.99 and we got the $5 card. Just .06 for tax.

I guess you have to try to find out if it works

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014