• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Crocs Unisex Rx Custom Cloud Orthopedic Shoes for $19.99(reg$119.99) free shipping with code SHIP4FREE
http://www.crocs.com/crocs--rx-medical-custom-cloud/41110,defaul...

Member Summary

Crocs Unisex Rx Custom Cloud Orthopedic Shoes
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

are these comfortable?

FYI: All sales final, no returns. Sadly, that eliminates my purchase!

Only acceptable to wear these FUGLY things if you have a medical condition..! LOL

ctgolfer said:   are these comfortable?

Yes, very much so.

hereford said:   FYI: All sales final, no returns. Sadly, that eliminates my purchase!

Unless you have AMEX or discover?

the original $120 pricing reminds me of all those Invetica watch sales...haha

Almost all sizes are OOS. Men's 12.5 available.

In for blue 10xw

Picked up 11.5 W in Black. For $20 its worth a try.

"It features extra depth that is ideal for custom orthotics and moldable inserts."

All it is is an extra deep crocs for inserting your own orthodics, etc... doesn't actually do anything for you. So you still need to get your Dr. Scholl's or something else to put in there.

How do the sizes run on these? I am thinking about grabbing a pair, but they only have 1/2 size larger than my normal? Thanks,

chipchen said:   "It features extra depth that is ideal for custom orthotics and moldable inserts."

All it is is an extra deep crocs for inserting your own orthodics, etc... doesn't actually do anything for you. So you still need to get your Dr. Scholl's or something else to put in there.



100% correct.

chipchen said:   "It features extra depth that is ideal for custom orthotics and moldable inserts."

All it is is an extra deep crocs for inserting your own orthodics, etc... doesn't actually do anything for you. So you still need to get your Dr. Scholl's or something else to put in there.


Was told that they come with a silver crocs removable insert so you can insert your ortho insert if needed.

Thanks, just had a toe & side of my foot romoved. So I ordered a pr of narrow & a pr of wide. Thanks again!

Brew said:   How do the sizes run on these? I am thinking about grabbing a pair, but they only have 1/2 size larger than my normal? Thanks,
I don't know about these, but the couple of other Crocs I've had run short by about 1/2 to a full size.

I called customer service about the sizing. She told me that they run rather wide and the length is about the same as other shoes.

went to site and all colors in mens and womens are x'd out when it says to first choose a color. I tried to click on a size but couldn't. I guess that means there aren't any more

Just got mine today! Best Crocs I have ever had.

myluckyboytion said:   went to site and all colors in mens and womens are x'd out when it says to first choose a color. I tried to click on a size but couldn't. I guess that means there aren't any more

There's still some small and large size's available, Not many left!

Looking at this review on youtube from 8/30/2011, the guy mention that he got them for $20 as well. Maybe the price inflated to $119 and then came back down to $20?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvzF8yG6Xig

oops, it was actually the RX silver for $20, not the rx cloud.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014