• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
There are a lot of Web sites for flowers that use FedEx or UPS for delivery, but if you can get delivery by a local florist for Mother's Day or for another special occasion it's often more special and more reliable. BloomsToday.com has a delivery network of local florists, and I've found a pretty good deal there with many flower assortments available for $25.98 all-in including vase. Here's how you can do the same:

1. If you've visited BloomsToday.com before (or think you may have), clear any browser cookies you might have for BloomsToday.com and close your Web browser. Or use another Web browser.
2. Visit BloomsToday.com by typing in their Web address. (You have to start with a "fresh" session it seems.)
3. Click on the "Under $45" choice from the Price menu at the top right of the page.
4. You should see about 12 bouquet choices available for $19.99. (Sort by price from low to high if you don't.) Choose the assortment you like, and add it to your cart.
5. Go back to the URL line in your browser and enter http://www.bloomstoday.com/ENT13
6. Now go back to your shopping cart. Your flowers should be listed with a price of $9.99.
7. Proceed with checkout. The delivery charge should be $15.99 for almost all dates including Friday, May 10th.

That's it. Happy Mother's Day, everyone.

On edit: There are some negative reviews about BloomsToday. In particular, do NOT chose the "rewards" trial membership at the screen that's presented when you order. You'll be billed an extra $9.99 per month for that. Also they claim same day delivery, but I wouldn't do that over the Internet -- it's just too risky that your flowers won't arrive the same day unless you're talking with a local human being who's actually going to be delivering the flowers (and maybe not even then).

Member Summary

bloomstoday (33.17kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Nice

Has anyone had a positive experience with this company? I'm not talking about their membership shenanigans but about the quality of the flowers delivered by their florists. I can only find negative reviews, and ProFlowers is only a couple of dollars more after 15% off and 16% Cash Back through Ebates.

Going to have to confirm total on my CC. The email receipt I received references some "Saturday Delivery" fee that wasn't included on my order confirmation page. And also, oddly, isn't calculated in their own math, as shown bellow.

Subtotal $9.99
Scheduled Day Service $15.99
Saturday Delivery $7.99
Order Total $25.98
Your Savings Today $20.00

This actually still works. Thank you

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014