T-fal ActiFry $140 shipped + tax.

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ActiFry
Disclaimer
I saw this on ABC's GMA this morning. I don't know about tax for all states, but there is tax in CA. The store is through Home and Cook, hosted by Amazon..
http://homeandcookstore.hostedbyamazon.com/T-fal-FZ700050-ACtiFr...
http://gma.yahoo.com/deals-and-steals-oprah-loves-184056731.html

The next nearest price I could find on this was $217 shipped.

Member Summary

tfal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you can afford the $$ and the counter space, this is one quality product. A fantastic price. Wish this was yesterday, so I could pm at Kohls. Where did you find the $217 price?

aarzi said:   Where did you find the $217 price?

Amazon has it for $216

www.amazon.com/T-fal-FZ700050-ActiFry-Dishwasher-Multi-Cooker/dp...

Even hotter deal from Bed Bath & Beyond right now. It's currently on sale for $199.00 (both colors) with 20% off coupon brings it down to $159.95, and then through May 4, get a $75.00 BB&B gift card, bringing it down to $84.95 plus tax and shipping (or pick up in store for no shipping charges!)

This beats the GMA deal by about $55.00, and makes this the cheapest I have ever seen this!!! SMOKING!!! I have been watching this for a deal for about 4 months.


Limited Time! Receive a $75
Bed Bath & Beyond GIFT CARD
With your purchase of a T-fal Actifry from bedbathandbeyond.com (during one online transaction), you are entitled to a $75 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card for each one you purchase! Gift Card offer good from May 2nd 9:00am through May 4th, 2013 11:59pm ET.Once your order is shipped, your Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card(s) will be sent separately to the billing address of the person purchasing online. The Gift Card(s) is redeemable for the merchandise of your choice either online or in any of our stores nationwide.

fivetalents said:   aarzi said:   Where did you find the $217 price?

Amazon has it for $216

www.amazon.com/T-fal-FZ700050-ActiFry-Dishwasher-Multi-Cooker/dp...
Thanks, but Kohls don't match Amazon.

jcvelbar said:   Even hotter deal from Bed Bath & Beyond right now. It's currently on sale for $199.00 (both colors) with 20% off coupon brings it down to $159.95, and then through May 4, get a $75.00 BB&B gift card, bringing it down to $84.95 plus tax and shipping (or pick up in store for no shipping charges!)

This beats the GMA deal by about $55.00, and makes this the cheapest I have ever seen this!!! SMOKING!!! I have been watching this for a deal for about 4 months.


Limited Time! Receive a $75
Bed Bath & Beyond GIFT CARD
With your purchase of a T-fal Actifry from bedbathandbeyond.com (during one online transaction), you are entitled to a $75 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card for each one you purchase! Gift Card offer good from May 2nd 9:00am through May 4th, 2013 11:59pm ET.Once your order is shipped, your Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card(s) will be sent separately to the billing address of the person purchasing online. The Gift Card(s) is redeemable for the merchandise of your choice either online or in any of our stores nationwide.
Don't see it on their website.


aarzi said:   fivetalents said:   aarzi said:   Where did you find the $217 price?

Amazon has it for $216

www.amazon.com/T-fal-FZ700050-ActiFry-Dishwasher-Multi-Cooker/dp...
Thanks, but Kohls don't match Amazon.


Oh, I thought you were just curious because you said it was a day too late to price match Kohls.

how do I get 20% off online coupon the one i have online expired yesterday and the other is in store

Yet another $140 gimmick that can be replaced by a cookie sheet and an oven, which you already own..

aarzi said:   If you can afford the $$ and the counter space, this is one quality product. A fantastic price. Wish this was yesterday, so I could pm at Kohls. Where did you find the $217 price? That's the tricky part. I want to try one of these things but counter space is so valuable...

Most of the BB&B coupons valid in store only. Any idea where to get 20% online ?

fivetalents said:   aarzi said:   fivetalents said:   aarzi said:   Where did you find the $217 price?

Amazon has it for $216

www.amazon.com/T-fal-FZ700050-ActiFry-Dishwasher-Multi-Cooker/dp...
Thanks, but Kohls don't match Amazon.


Oh, I thought you were just curious because you said it was a day too late to price match Kohls.
For the future....
This sale was one and done, so no point in crying over it. But come the next go-round of Kohls 30% + KCash, I will be looking to pm BBB.
With the discounted gift cards, taxable items at Kohls end up costing me half price. The non-taxables even cheaper.

Simple math:
price 140
30% discount 42
new price 98
tax 7
KCash 20
oop 85 in gift cards
total cost of gift cards 70

Ooops said:   Most of the BB&B coupons valid in store only. Any idea where to get 20% online ?

Same here

That is why they specified an online order, and not an in store purchase.

Ooops said:   Most of the BB&B coupons valid in store only. Any idea where to get 20% online ?

I get periodic emails from BB&B with virtual coupons that appear for online orders. They show up once I go to check out and it asks if I want to use the coupon on the highest priced item.

I was told that if you order online for in store pickup, you can use a coupon then for the 20% off when you pay.

I would also try to call customer service, since they freely send email coupons if you ask. They may provide an "online" coupon as well.

As an aside, this item shows up in the "free shipping" category in the online catalog, but yet they charged me shipping. An email to customer service got that charge removed.

Home Garden and Outdoors has it for $142.49 + $92.62 shipping.

Not a horribly good deal, but could have price-match potential if the inflated shipping doesn't get factored in.

Sounds like a cool concept and great deal found by people on here but reading the reviews makes me hesitant to buy. Seems that this thing doesnt last very long at all.

Also, just stopped by a BB&B B&M store and saw they had the same $75 gift card offer available in-store. Not sure if they'll hassle over combining the 20% off coupon with the gift card offer or not.

UPDATE: Was able to buy in-store without any issues. Only problem I ran into is they hadn't updated their promotion sheet from April to May yet so the manager had to printout the May promos for the cashier to scan.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014