• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Note: deal is for "new" customers only.

drugstore.com has the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects (20 treatments) on sale for $40 with a $7 coupon and a $10 rebate = $23 + Free Shipping.

Stack that with $5 off $30 (calculates from pre-coupon price) = $18 + Free Shipping.

BUT, same $5 off $30 takes off another $5 when you reach $50. So adding another $10.01 worth of products will activate the 2nd $5 off.

Any item with a High coupon-to-price ratio is a great addition to the deal... I'll note just one which I found (=Blistex) which has a pre-coupon value of >$10 and price after coupon is $5... So in essence it gets added free.

~~~~~~
LINKS:

CLEAR COOKIES!

Click FW affiliate link for $5 off $30 / $10 off $50.

Click here to activate $7 coupon, click Crest (20 treatments) checkbox and click "add to cart".

Click here for Blistex, and add 5 (FIVE) to cart.

In cart enter zip-code and click "get estimate" too see $10 discount.

~~~~
Link to rebate form.

Member Summary

crest
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

EDIT: Don't forget to clear cookies like OP stated. I did, sorry!

I don't know why, but using this blistex dropped my price another $2:
blistex

My total comes out to $30 after $2 tax. Is there is another $10 rebate I am supposed to print out, I can't find it anywhere?

Thanks

Questi4110 said:   My total comes out to $30 after $2 tax. Is there is another $10 rebate I am supposed to print out, I can't find it anywhere?

Thanks

Download rebate form from here.

Will add link to op as well...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014