• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Women's Skagen Steel Collection Mesh Band Watch @ JomaShop - $29.00 after Coupon
Compare at $50.00
Shipping adds $5.99

Coupons
SKMOM35 - $22 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Women's Skagen Steel Collection Mesh Band Watch
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Beloved Fat Wallet Staff Person: Have you or have others had positive experiences ordering with them?

No.
Horrible customer service. I received a defective watch and when I received the refund for the return I received less than I paid. JomaShop claimed they refunded me exactly what they debited from my credit card. I had American Express deal with them. I don't have time for these crooks.
S T A Y A W A Y

I ordered from them, shipping took a little longer than I though it should have. Ended up returning the watch with no issues.

Thanks, all! I"ll save my money to support companies with better customer service/products. And whenever possible, Made in USA.

I had no issues ordering from them twice.

CPenn said:   Thanks, all! I"ll save my money to support companies with better customer service/products. And whenever possible, Made in USA.

Bozeman is the only PURE made in the USA watch I know of, since Bulova stopped making them in the USA in the 80's

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014