• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bare Lifts - The Instant Breast Lift - 10 Lifts for $7.50 + free shipping

http://www.froobi.com/bare-lifts-the-instant-breast-lift-10-lift...

No one likes the look of bra straps peeking through that nice blouse, or having to wear a bra under that brand new low cut top. Today we bring you Bare Lifts! BareLifts™ are the completely strapless solution to lifting your breasts while ensuring a naturally perky look in virtually ANY outfit. BareLifts™ will reduce pulling and slipping of the straps when worn with a bra and are also a simple solution to the "back bulge." You can even wear them under a bathing suit since they are completely waterproof. They can even be worn for up to 24 hours! BareLifts™ are the perfect solution for 24-hour breast support that is virtually invisible. Simply place, peel and gently lift to get the shape, support and confidence that every woman desires. Best of all, BareLifts™ utilize a pain-free adhesive so they are comfortable to wear, yet easy and painless to remove! Available today only at Froobi.com

Member Summary

Bare Lifts - The Instant Breast Lift - 10 Lifts
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$7.50, what a rip-off, I'd do it for free, LOL!

hocuspocusblade said:   $7.50, what a rip-off, I'd do it for free, LOL!For saggy breasts?? You must be desperate!!

10 lifts must be for people with up to 10 breasts? too bad it's not illustrated in the summary

aarzi said:   hocuspocusblade said:   $7.50, what a rip-off, I'd do it for free, LOL!For saggy breasts?? You must be desperate!!
At my age I don't care whether they are pert or not!

As one size fits a-d this is an amazing product

And if there are ten of them...

wizwor said:   And if there are ten of them...

I knew nothing about these things before reading this post. From what I've learned, these sheer adhesive "lift" products are disposable single occasion-use only. Similar items are popular in locales where exotic dancers are required to wear "pasties" as they offer minimal coverage while also adding enhancement.

Disclaimer
I don't need it, but my cat might.

wizwor said:   And if there are ten of them...

This product is useless. I believe in a hands-on approach.

i just clicked on this post to read the comments!!

Indeed.. I expected more.. They thus far have been kinda floppy.

I'll offer free installation if needed.

Is this a deal for your kids?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014