• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OakleyVault.com has this sweet looking (in my opinion) pair of sunglasses at $49.99, normally $100. They are here.

Shipping is $3.93 but they do offer free shipping at $50 or more. You can use filler here. The cheapest thing to add is a pair of wristbands which in essence would only add a few cents to the total price if you were to take shipping into account. I added a tee shirt for $7.99 which technically made it about $4.

If you have an Oakley store near you then you'll get charged tax, but on the bright side you can return your purchase to the store for a full refund if it turns out you don't like them. Otherwise they offer free returns via mail.

I've been looking for a cool pair of sunglasses and I am hoping these are them.

Member Summary

Oakley Jupiter Sunglasses
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014