• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004NKWCMC

Improve your shooting at the speed of light. The ultimate in quick target acquisition and low-light precision, Simmons RedDot scopes are a lightning-fast shooting upgrade for virtually any firearm.

Member Summary

Simmons RedDot
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one. Thanks OP.

Gonna try one out on my .44! Good brand, great price.

TheSpruceDeuce said:   Gonna try one out on my .44! Good brand, great price. morrisng must not like .44's I ordered 2 to put on my M4's. Not the best but a good price.

Price just dropped again! $0.34 lower!

Just noticed OP, you have this offer at Anmazon

Red for what?! Putting a scope on my pistola?

legirons said:   TheSpruceDeuce said:   Gonna try one out on my .44! Good brand, great price. morrisng must not like .44's I ordered 2 to put on my M4's. Not the best but a good price.

I just got a TRUGLO TRUBRITE "open red dot series" for my CMMG .22 upper that was featured last week. It was 5 times the price but I highly recommend it if you're looking for "higher low end" stuff. I was playing songs up and down the steel plates last week after.

legirons said:   TheSpruceDeuce said:   Gonna try one out on my .44! Good brand, great price. morrisng must not like .44's I ordered 2 to put on my M4's. Not the best but a good price.

morrisng doesn't like 44's or any other gun for that matter. He/she/it gives red to most gun and ammo deals posted here. I'm sure the mere mention of the word GUN makes him wet himself out of fear. Scary things, those guns.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014