• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Harry Potter: The Complete 8 Film Collection-DVD for $39.99 + free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Complete-8-Film-Collection/dp...

The entire Harry Potter series in one collection!
Includes:
1.) Harry Potter and the Sorcererís Stone (2001)
2.) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
3.) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
4.) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
5.) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
6.) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
7.) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010)
8.) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

harry potter
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I know these "time machine" responses aren't very productive, but this isn't a hot deal. I got this from Amazon in November for $27.99 and it's been available for cheaper than that.

head over to the Amazon uk site these deals usually pop up for 40$ including the international s&h for the blue ray set. I got one couple of months back combined with Matrix trilogy for 48$

Paid $25 for this after XMAS at Fry's. I'll bet there will be better deals on this.

ProfitAfterRebates said:   Paid $25 for this after XMAS at Fry's. I'll bet there will be better deals on this.

Sure, the DVD set was available for 19.99 at Target for a week or two, and many of us got it for 9.99 during some sort of Price error
deal at the same time as the Indiana Jones Coupon -- I know I picked up 3 HP sets for Christmas gifts along with the IJ boxset for
less than $45 after some odd coupon stacking.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014