• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
it was up last Friday and then went backup to 119 now back to $89.99 FS @ Amazon.com

linky

This is the official development platform for XBMC and has the most stable and working release. So get it, install 1 channel and navix and go cancel your Netflix and hulu account .

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Pivos XIOS DS
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Whats the advantage of using this over apple 2 mod?

Why wouldn't you just get the android stick device and a bluetooth keyboard? I think its cheaper and functions about the same.

EvolvingGST said:   Why wouldn't you just get the android stick device and a bluetooth keyboard? I think its cheaper and functions about the same.One of the XBMC devs said it's not ready for Android...

according to reviewers, flash to XMBC Linux and forget Android...

anyone with personal experience?

That was probably the early BETA firmware. The current release version works really well. I personally use their linux firmware because it's far more smoother.

@john398.. that's a no brainer to pick this over apple 2

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014