• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Select either $50 or $100 value. Discount will automatically show. These gift cards should not expire and will be good to wait for a good sale.

Frederick's of Hollywood
See Frederick's of Hollywood discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Frederick's GC (102.98kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

This is not the Mother's Day sale I was looking for but to each their own I guess!

These stores shutdown years ago around here. I'm surprised they are still open.

Don't buy from them. They lost our ordre. When I called customer care they told me that they never charged credit card but they did. After long time we recived 3 items out of 8. On my emails I got no answear.

Thanks OP. It's the only place my wife gets her bras from. They fit well and last at least 2-3 years! 25% off the $100 gift card, plus wait for the B1G1 or semi-annual bra sale (Nov 2012 I got her 4 Hollywood Exxtreme Cleavage™ Demi Bras for $54 - $13.65 each).

Does 4% CB work for GC's? That would make it $72 for $100 Gift Card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014