Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Lifetime convertible picnic bench @ Costco $99, reg. $229

First page
1 of 4
tennisvodka
5/7/13 1:48 PM
Bought a couple from the Costco in Tukwila, WA. They're highly rated, sold online for much more.

Lifetime Convertible Bench - Easily converting from bench to table, the Lifetime Convertible Bench is constructed of weather-resistant polystyrene simulated wood, with a bronze frame. Conversion handles are located on each side. 2-year limited warranty. Comes in (1) box.

Linky
WikiPost
5/7/13 1:48 PM
Lifetime convertible picnic bench [ image/jpeg - 33.18kB ]
docjoo
5/7/13 2:30 PM
Can you give me Costco item # so that I can check if my local Costco stores have them? Thanks!
gordon6971
5/7/13 3:47 PM
Lifetime bench but a 2 yr warranty. Whose lifetime? Something tells me the bench has a lifetime of 2 yrs, and will die the day after the warranty expires.
buxtong
5/7/13 4:07 PM
My experience with the Lifetime Company has been with our children's outdoor portable basketball hoop. Lifetime has been around awhile now, we're happy with it, have had it here in Southeast Alaska for over a year and no problems leaving it outside the whole time we've owned it.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy one of these tables. Especially knowing the rigorous expectations the Costco buyers put their product suppliers tnrough.
davedumontier
5/7/13 4:23 PM
Just go the last on at my Costco for $79.
sc0rpio
5/7/13 5:08 PM
I've owned this bench for 2+ years. It's solid. It still looks and performs like new. Hope they have it at my local Costco so I can pair it with my existing one to make a picnic table when company is over.
stevenash
5/7/13 7:16 PM
I guess "Bronze" is a description of the color vs. the frame materials:
Specs from company website:

Dimensions
Seat Height: 18.88" (47.9 cm)

Seat Width: 14.25" (36.2 cm)

Seat Length: 55.5" (141 cm)

Seat Back/Table Width: 14.25" (36.2 cm)

Materials of Construction: Weather-Resistant Polystyrene

Frame Material: All-Weather, Powder-Coated Steel
Conversion: Conversion Handles on Each Side

Bench/Frame Color: Simulated Wood/Bronze
Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
Rtrain82
5/7/13 7:32 PM
Item #?
Badfishlbc
5/7/13 8:18 PM
It's this one here.

Says item number 574135

How do you check to see if it's available in store?
First page
1 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.