• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bought a couple from the Costco in Tukwila, WA. They're highly rated, sold online for much more.

Lifetime Convertible Bench - Easily converting from bench to table, the Lifetime Convertible Bench is constructed of weather-resistant polystyrene simulated wood, with a bronze frame. Conversion handles are located on each side. 2-year limited warranty. Comes in (1) box.

Linky

Member Summary

Lifetime convertible picnic bench
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just went to Tukwila today and they were $109.99.

dbphillips (May. 10, 2013 @ 12:39a) |

For those still looking in DC area, Potomac Mills still has a few left, Fredericksberg has 35 available. Item number is... (more)

twtsai (May. 10, 2013 @ 1:12p) |

Went to Costco in Sterling, VA today and noticed they have folding picnic tables for $130.00 each.

Motivator (May. 17, 2013 @ 7:35p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you give me Costco item # so that I can check if my local Costco stores have them? Thanks!

Lifetime bench but a 2 yr warranty. Whose lifetime? Something tells me the bench has a lifetime of 2 yrs, and will die the day after the warranty expires.

My experience with the Lifetime Company has been with our children's outdoor portable basketball hoop. Lifetime has been around awhile now, we're happy with it, have had it here in Southeast Alaska for over a year and no problems leaving it outside the whole time we've owned it.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy one of these tables. Especially knowing the rigorous expectations the Costco buyers put their product suppliers tnrough.

Just go the last on at my Costco for $79.

I've owned this bench for 2+ years. It's solid. It still looks and performs like new. Hope they have it at my local Costco so I can pair it with my existing one to make a picnic table when company is over.

I guess "Bronze" is a description of the color vs. the frame materials:
Specs from company website:

Dimensions
Seat Height: 18.88" (47.9 cm)

Seat Width: 14.25" (36.2 cm)

Seat Length: 55.5" (141 cm)

Seat Back/Table Width: 14.25" (36.2 cm)

Materials of Construction: Weather-Resistant Polystyrene

Frame Material: All-Weather, Powder-Coated Steel
Conversion: Conversion Handles on Each Side

Bench/Frame Color: Simulated Wood/Bronze
Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty

Item #?

It's this one here.

Says item number 574135

How do you check to see if it's available in store?

$ 109 here in northern VA

shows $149, out of stock anyway

amitkhare77 said:   $ 109 here in northern VA

Which store in the NOVA did you see it for $109? Was it in stock?

The name of the company is brilliant... my immediate reaction was, wow, lifetime warranty...

Saw it for $199 at the store 3 weeks ago and I liked it but did not get it. Will check again - thanks for the heads up!

Here's a YouTube video of the bench:

link

Just watched the video... those great "the engineers" didn't put a half-circle cut out in the center of the back, so that when you have two of them together, you can add a patio-style umbrella for the picnic table.

picked up one. $109.99. They weren't at a ".97" clearance price.

The item # is 447779

Same thing at Sam's, price and product. Didn't bite when I saw that Lifetime was company name, not warranty. Am going to make a wooden one from a kit, that I can replace parts as needed on, unlike this unit.

Last night I was at Leesburg VA and there were 3 left.
docjoo said:   amitkhare77 said:   $ 109 here in northern VA

dlong said:   Just watched the video... those great "the engineers" didn't put a half-circle cut out in the center of the back, so that when you have two of them together, you can add a patio-style umbrella for the picnic table.

Just take a hole saw to it

jplee3 said:   dlong said:   Just watched the video... those great "the engineers" didn't put a half-circle cut out in the center of the back, so that when you have two of them together, you can add a patio-style umbrella for the picnic table.

That's what the Costco $500 cantilevered umbrella is for

amitkhare77 said:   Last night I was at Leesburg VA and there were 3 left.

Yeah I bought one 2 months ago and was recently out trying to buy a 2nd. Sterling and Chantilly were out and Leesburg was the only place I could find one.

DerProfi said:   jplee3 said:   dlong said:   Just watched the video... those great "the engineers" didn't put a half-circle cut out in the center of the back, so that when you have two of them together, you can add a patio-style umbrella for the picnic table.

That's what the Costco $500 cantilevered umbrella is for

Those are nice. Although, I saw a broken one the other day and it wasn't pretty. Looked like a dangling piņata

Lifetime products is the company name

They make them in clearfield an Logan Utah. ( and probably other places as well )

jplee3 said:   DerProfi said:   That's what the Costco $500 cantilevered umbrella is for

Those are nice. Although, I saw a broken one the other day and it wasn't pretty. Looked like a dangling piņata

I'm not surprised you saw a busted one, becuase every one I've seen on display in Costco was a disaster waiting to happen. After spending 90 minutes putting mine together I relize that they're just not assembled and mounted properly in-store. At the Leesburg store the weekend I bought the convertible picnic bench, I caught one of the cantilever umbrellas as it started to tip on a bunch of kids sitting on some outdoor furniture nearby. It takes at least 200 pounds of sand in the base to stabilize it, and I put 230 pounds in mine.

is costco clearance out the outdoor furniture?

amitkhare77 said:   Last night I was at Leesburg VA and there were 3 left.

Thanks...my Fairfax store doesn't have them...so will check Leesburg this weekend.

tennisvodka said:   Bought a couple from the Costco in Tukwila, WA. They're highly rated, sold online for much more.

Lifetime Convertible Bench - Easily converting from bench to table, the Lifetime Convertible Bench is constructed of weather-resistant polystyrene simulated wood, with a bronze frame. Conversion handles are located on each side. 2-year limited warranty. Comes in (1) box.

Linky

Just went to Tukwila today and they were $109.99.

For those still looking in DC area, Potomac Mills still has a few left, Fredericksberg has 35 available. Item number is 447779.

Went to Costco in Sterling, VA today and noticed they have folding picnic tables for $130.00 each.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014