Amazon Mom Appreciation Event 2013

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starting tomorrow, May 8th, and ending on May 31st at 11:59 PM Pacific time, Amazon Mom members can apply the single-use-only promo code BABY0513 at checkout for 20% off on "qualifying products in select colors and styles". All current Amazon Mom members with Amazon Prime, including those on the 3-month free trial, qualify for this code.

Link

Savings are capped at $100.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

THis savings is for 20% off.. The post seems to not mention that, hehe. http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_375872742_1?i...

drimacus said:   THis savings is for 20% off.. The post seems to not mention that, hehe. http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_375872742_1?i...

Edited. Thanks.

drimacus said:   THis savings is for 20% off.. The post seems to not mention that, hehe. http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_375872742_1?i...

Thanks for clarifying that.

Thanks! Though this time around, their "qualifying product" selection seems to be extremely limited in all categories listed: 229 items that qualify

perhaps they dont appreciate moms all that much anymore

I love sales like these.. It teaches me which products are consistently overpriced by 20% for the rest of the year..

You would think that since it's "Mom Appreciation" then the products that qualify would NOT be baby stuff. I was hopping for things that moms can really use for herself.

Spoiler Alert: Don't buy your Mother's Day gift from this deal....nothing says I love you like a new diaper changing station.

A few Britax carseats are included in the deal (Boulevard/Advocate).

Advocate in Opus Grey = $247.82 - 20% = $198.26
Boulevard (all colors) = $228.45 - 20% = $182.7

Regular prices seems near lowest prices according to Camel.

Awesome! I just bought the Britax Advocate car seat for $198.26 with free shipping. I bought two of these last year for $267 for my two older boys. Definitely a great buy!

hammer45 said:   Spoiler Alert: Don't buy your Mother's Day gift from this deal....nothing says I love you like a new diaper changing station.If a new diaper changing station will make her life a ton easier, then yes, it does say I love you. Remember, the gift is not for her birthday, anniversary, or for Christmas. It is for Mother's Day, and therefore totally appropriate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014