• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot Refurbished @ Newegg - $32.99
was $110.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot Refurbished
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! In for 1. Amazon reviews look great.

I actually bought this last year from Amazon (new, not refurb), and it is a great fondue pot. It's very wide and I like that it has slots for the fondue forks to rest in. It does run hotter than my last (70s) fondue pot, so it was a little tricky getting the temp right. Now that I have that figured out, I'm happy with it. I do wish the cord was longer, but that is easily fixed with an extension cord.

Here's a link to the Amazon reviews: 4.5 stars with 238 reviews. It sells for $55.45 new at Amazon, BTW.

Most likely, the Refurbs are actually new. Nice find.

Oh! FYI, the pot is permanently affixed to the stand and can't be separated. Makes for one BIG product.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014