• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just head over here to check out all the different arrangements, add one to your cart, and then head to check out for FREE delivery and no service fees (which will save you up to $29!). As an idea, you could order 1 Dozen Long Stem Mixed Roses as pictured below on sale for just $29.99 (reg. $39.99!) + FREE Delivery.

http://www.ftd.com/34270/catalog/category.epl?index_id=occasion_...

Member Summary

flowers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This negates any coupons or other deals you may have so watch out and price both with and without stunned.

Also use $10 off from Disney Family Deals@Spoonful

http://www.ftd.com/34493/

Can sign into your Shoprunner account once there so $10 off + FS

There are exceptions - should be still able to use Shoprunner.

Exceptions Apply: Offer expires on May 12, 2013 at midnight CT. Where a promotion references a special collection only, the promotion applies only to that collection. For purchases where miles or points may be awarded, such awards are not applicable to any products featured under "Add Special Gifts," FTD Gold Membership fees, or other fees such as service fees and shipping fees or applicable taxes. For promotions where discounts are available, discounts are applied to the standard retail prices set forth on the FTD.com website (standard retail prices shall not include sale prices), and discounts are not applicable to (a) any products featured under "Add Special Gifts," (b) FTD Gold Membership fees, (c) other fees such as service fees, shipping and handling fees or applicable taxes, or (d) the following collections: Steuben, Nambť, Baccarat and Ultimate Roses, and any other special collection added by FTD.com in its sole discretion. Redemption of vouchers, gift certificates, gift cards, or reward codes may be subject to additional or different restrictions; please refer to those products for their terms and conditions. This offer is not available in retail stores and is available online only or, if offered, through the special toll-free number. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions, gift certificates, coupons, discounts or affiliate programs (including reward programs). Same day delivery is available in most locations if order is placed before 2pm in recipient's time zone. Click here for more information on our delivery policies. Quantities may be limited. Offer subject to change without notice.

How do you sign into Shoprunner once there? I can't find a way to combine

thisguy said:   How do you sign into Shoprunner once there? I can't find a way to combine

You sign in at checkout

Going through Disney Family Deals...

Sitting at checkout and I don't see a Shoprunner option... Wants to charge $19.99 for Friday delivery

archena said:   thisguy said:   How do you sign into Shoprunner once there? I can't find a way to combine

You sign in at checkout

I looked everywhere for that option, but I couldn't find it. I finally went through Shoprunner, and that worked without having to log in.

The thing is, the $10 off never really worked. It says at the top that you're getting $10 off, but that's never taken off your purchase, even when not using Shoprunner. Here's what it says at the bottom of the page: "For promotions where discounts are available, discounts are applied to the standard retail prices set forth on the FTD.com website (standard retail prices shall not include sale prices)" So it's a wash if your item was already discounted $10.

Still, not a bad deal at all, especially so close to Mother's Day. Thanks, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014