Crocs Malia Gold Sandals $12 Shipped

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Crocs Malia Gold Sandals $12 Shipped

These Women's Crocs Malia Metallic Flip Sandals in Gold drop from $19.99 to $11.99 with code METAL at crocs.com. Then, add code SHIP4FREE for free shipping.You can also use the same codes on the Silver version, but limited sizes are available. Sales tax is charged in most states.

Enter code: METAL (40% off Women's Malia Metallic Flip) AND Enter code: SHIP4FREE (Free Shipping with Any Order)

Crocs
See Crocs promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

crocs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you!!!! I am getting ready for a cruise and I REALLY needed these (and everything else LOL).

Thanks! The wife will love these!

Thanks, OP. Fun Mother's Day gift to me!

Anybody else get these in gold? They arrived today and the color is very disappointing, not even close to being metallic. They are a rather ugly shade of tan.

It is showing both discounts but only deducting free shipping ? ---- Thanks for the tip. don't know if I want to mess with this one.

TheBells said:   It is showing both discounts but only deducting free shipping ? ---- Thanks for the tip. don't know if I want to mess with this one.

Do you have the women's metallic sandals in your cart? The code will only work on Malia.
There is a code for children's Micah - it only works on that specific item.

Ilovebargains said:   Anybody else get these in gold? They arrived today and the color is very disappointing, not even close to being metallic. They are a rather ugly shade of tan.

I totally agree. They are not remotely metallic but rather a flesh tone shiny plastic. It's like wearing shoes made of Barbie flesh. I was going to gift these to my friend who is going on a cruise, but they're too ugly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014