• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
events.roti.com/MaidenLaneEvent

Member Summary

roti (20.15kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

not anywhere close by but looks like a very nice place.

Yeah it's a bit of a ways out

Roti and Mediterranean ??? Who knew ?.

interesting.........the word Roti would imply Indian or even Malay cooking....not Mediterranean. WHen was the last itme you saw Roti on the menu in a Lebanese joint??

they are in DC, like a Med Chipotle, the meat is a roti (rotisserie) style (is what i meant). but yeah funny name. popular around here. pretty good baklava actually... anyway, pretty good food, nice break from some of the other 'fast casual' places here.

They're all over Chicago as well. I like the Chipotle comparison, its good quick food but not quite authentic or the best Meditteranean. Free is always good though

ok so: first day went fine. We could eat as much as we wanted, and took some home to treat the neighbors. Kids heavily favored the soda machine...Not even sure we'll make it Saturday for second rounds; this kind of food two days straight...not sure I can take it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014