• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
saw this on a rival site , and they are hating this deal. sounds pretty good to me ?
Beginning May 22, the Nokia Lumia 521 an exclusive to T-Mobile will be available online at www.T-Mobile.com, at T-Mobile retail stores, select dealers and national retailers for $29.99 down with 24 equal monthly payments of $5 ( at 0% APR ) for customers with the new Simple Choice Plan.

Powered by Windows Phone 8, the Lumia 521, which will run on T-Mobiles fast nationwide 4G network, is a perfect, everyday smartphone that will embody a range of high-end features at an affordable price. The smartphone features a super sensitive 4″ touch screen, HD Voice, 5MP camera with auto focus and 720p HD video recording. It will also include exclusive Nokia applications such as Nokia Music, Cinemagraph, Creative Studio, Panorama, Smart Shoot and HERE Drive, Maps and Transit.

Lumia 521 smartphones sold through T-Mobile will also feature Wi-Fi Calling. Customers who have already purchased or ordered a Lumia 521 through HSN, Microsoft Retail Stores or WalMart will receive an over-the-air maintenance release beginning May 20, which will enable the Wi-Fi Calling feature.

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile discounts that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nokia Lumia 521
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think that all of the hating has to do with the WP8 OS, not the deal. I agree with you; if you are not particular about OS or new to smartphones, this phone has great specs and an unbelievable price. For those that only want to use data over wifi, activate it on Platinumtel and pay under $10 bucks a month.

I love the price and think I will love the phone. Thinking of picking one up at WalMart for $129

Thanks for the wifi calling info. I really like this W8 Phone.

JoeRocket said:   I love the price and think I will love the phone. Thinking of picking one up at WalMart for $129
I got one a few days ago. If you "love" it, you have pretty low expectations.

It's a decent beater backup phone. I would not want this as my one and only phone, personally. Feels cheap because it is. Serves it's purpose to get more people using Windows Phone, but it pretty much stops there.

All phones from TMobile can be "financed" for 0%. Nothing unique to this one... except the fact that this is one of their cheapest models.

How to get this unlocked. Is tmobile going to unlock it, or rather how long you have to have the service with them to get it unlocked.

60 days if you an existing customer, not sure if it's a new account.

redearth said:   How to get this unlocked. Is tmobile going to unlock it, or rather how long you have to have the service with them to get it unlocked.Unlock policy

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014