• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

$50 Credit
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wrong forum and wow this wasn't even here when I searched and posted my thread in the correct forum. everyone waking up and checking the other deal sites and reporting back at once.

$50 value - BUT, half of the available subscriptions are for back issues only; 2/3 of then are for a single issue, and about 1/3 for 3 issues. Really IMHO not worthwhile

Looks good to me. May be back issues, but lots of good reading there for free, but I hope there isn't a catch like auto-billing, but I did not see any.

In for 18 free magazines.

Please add that you need a Nokia Lumia Windows 8 smartphone. It would work great with Nokia 521 that's on sale at WalMart. However, I have Lumia 710 and the Zinio app doesn't work with Windows Phone 7.8.

View said:   Please add that you need a Nokia Lumia Windows 8 smartphone. It would work great with Nokia 521 that's on sale at WalMart. However, I have Lumia 710 and the Zinio app doesn't work with Windows Phone 7.8.

Zinio won't work with Lumia 521 either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014