• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com is offering a complimentary Mobil 1 Oil Filter with Mobil 1 Oil Purchase.

There's a $12 Mobil rebate on the oil (which increases to a $15 rebate when purchased together with an oil filter).

Never tried Mobil rebates before... Does anyone know whether Amazon throwing in the "free" filter is actually increasing the rebate value from $12 to $15?

Link to Amazon deal page.

Link to Mobil rebate information.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Mobil 1
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I always found Mobil 1 oil to be too expensive at Amazon and I feel like they've never dropped the price. I usually get the 5qt jug of 5W-20 @ Wally world for about $27, what gives Amazon?

6 quarts of M1 5W30 and a M1 oil filter for ~$32 after discount and MIR is pretty darn good, but unfortunately the offer doesn't include an oil filter that fits my car.

Agree with the $32 price being a good deal for a synthetic oil change. In for one.

Simply not competitive with WallyMart. Which is odd.

lucky i check the list before i headed to wallymart

ekeith2000 said:   Simply not competitive with WallyMart. Which is odd.

I am not a fan of wallyworld, but in general they are about the cheapest place to buy motor oil. Local AdvanceAuto usually has some really good sale items. While I am a fan of Amazon I have never seen them competitive with Wallyworld or AdvanceAuto on Motor Oil, even when they has a sale.

great price. in for 1 set. just in time.

Just an FYI, no rebate from Wally world:
Not valid on purchases made at nonparticipating retailers including WalMart, Costco, Samís Club, AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, OíReilly Auto Parts or Pep Boys. All rebate requests must be postmarked by June 30, 2013, and received by July 15, 2013.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014