Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Home Basics Glass Beverage Dispenser
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A said: 16-Inch by 16-Inch by 14-Inch; easy pour metal spout; secure lid
Yes, but how much does it hold???

Was this sold directly by Amazon? I only see one for $14.95 from Luzy's Storage Place fulfilled by Amazon.

16x16x14? does not compute for a cylinder

Dead? Another site references this as 7.5x7.5x13, which I estimate as the internal cylinder being 7" diameter x 10" tall, which would be be slightly more than 1.5 gallon. My guess is it's designed to hold 6L.

Mine arrived today. Terrible packaging. They essentially sent it in the display box (as it would be put on store shelves) without any cushioning or padding. Smashed to bits in the box. The box shows no wear, but shipped like this it wouldn't take much for it to break. No exchanges as the price has now jumped $20 to $29. Can't get a refund processed until I return the broken box of glass. Not a pleasant experience from this third party seller.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014