• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Nook Tablet 8GB is on clearance for $59.97 @ RadioShack B&M SKU=2503474, it won't show online.
This is the Nook Tablet not the old Nook Color or newer Nook HD/HD+, check link below:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Support-NOOK-Tablet/379003185/

Member Summary

Nook
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Nook Tablet
Thanks JSquare293
Disclaimer

Receipt
Thanks JSquare293
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
that's the 16gb model

poppagene (May. 13, 2013 @ 10:14a) |

No wonder Microsoft wants to buy Nook. They can't compete at these prices with their table!

http://worldofnewelectronics.... (more)

macosx (May. 13, 2013 @ 10:52a) |

stardent (May. 13, 2013 @ 8:15p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nook ebook or Nook 8gb tablet?

Plz tell us the exact model number its getting confusing

baizco said:   Plz tell us the exact model number its getting confusing
There's only one Nook Tablet, check the B&N link on original post.

I bought one of these 2 days ago. It is the 8gb tablet.

JSquare293 said:   This is the "Nook Table"

Nook Table caught my attention.

I called around to a bunch of stores in my area (Boston) and nobody had it in stock.

abbygrace said:   I called around to a bunch of stores in my area (Boston) and nobody had it in stock.

I checked at my local Radio Shack location, they looked it up for me and said none to be found in the district. Seems like a big ymmv on this one.
Too bad, I had a $10 off $40 right there, itching to be used.

abbygrace said:   I called around to a bunch of stores in my area (Boston) and nobody had it in stock.No kidding? Really? You called around to a bunch of your stores there? And you a senior member? Very, very cool -- well done!

abbygrace said:   I called around to a bunch of stores in my area (Boston) and nobody had it in stock.

Yes, please do call around some more ms senior member. Also be sure to mention the price so that the employees can say they don't have it and then buy it at the end of the day.

I put CM10 on one of these for someone. Amazing what it turned it into. Too bad this isn't the 16GB version though.

Same here. It's a great deal. Thinking about getting another one.
Slickone said:   I put CM10 on one of these for someone. Amazing what it turned it into. Too bad this isn't the 16GB version though.

How does this perform. I have owned nexus 7s and kindle fire HD

biskit said:   Same here. It's a great deal. Thinking about getting another one.
Slickone said:   I put CM10 on one of these for someone. Amazing what it turned it into. Too bad this isn't the 16GB version though.

What was the original price of this?

got one thanks!

Strange thing is: box says model number bntv250a but on the device itself it says model bnrv200.... was mine swapped or something??

OP can you check what model number you got by looking at the back? I'm not so happy about getting the lower-end model :-/

importcf said:   How does this perform. I have owned nexus 7s and kindle fire HD

It's more like a kindle fire (not HD), and a bit less. BTW, AFAIK, there were 2-3 models with different memory storage/ram 8/512 16/1024 and I thought I recall a 32 gb model. It's got the microSD card slot, so storage not that important, but extra RAM is useful. IMO, if you can afford more, get something newer.

Got the last one from the store on the Ave in Seattle this afternoon. The model is BNTV250A. The M-Edge cover was on sale for $5 and there is a $10 coupon for purchasing above $30. I am planning to install CM-10 on this thing.

stardent said:   Got the last one from the store on the Ave in Seattle this afternoon. The model is BNTV250A. The M-Edge cover was on sale for $5 and there is a $10 coupon for purchasing above $30. I am planning to install CM-10 on this thing.

The model on the back of the device is bntv250a? Or just on the box? seems like I didn't get the same level deal.... I'm starting to think I'm just gonna return it... there is a big difference in the processor & ram btwn the 2

bntv-250a on the back of the tablet.

biskit said:   Same here. It's a great deal. Thinking about getting another one.

members from the other site say that its tough/not possible to put CM10 on 8GB atleast. Any link for the step by step instructions.

Thanks

stardent said:   Got the last one from the store on the Ave in Seattle this afternoon. The model is BNTV250A. The M-Edge cover was on sale for $5 and there is a $10 coupon for purchasing above $30. I am planning to install CM-10 on this thing.

What is the SKU/catalog number for the M-Edge cover ?

MysteriousGirl said:   biskit said:   Same here. It's a great deal. Thinking about getting another one.

members from the other site say that its tough/not possible to put CM10 on 8GB atleast. Any link for the step by step instructions.

Thanks

I don't have any experience with the 8GB version, but you'd probably be best starting with a version of CM10 that you boot from an SD card. There's lots of info out there (much of it confusing), but I'd suggest starting here.

I bought this when it came out and it's still very capable. I convert movies with handbrake for commuting entertainment... and of course hulu/Netflix and read.

This is a great deal! can't wait to have one.

ralpho said:   MysteriousGirl said:   biskit said:   Same here. It's a great deal. Thinking about getting another one.

Thanks

I don't have any experience with the 8GB version, but you'd probably be best starting with a version of CM10 that you boot from an SD card. There's lots of info out there (much of it confusing), but I'd suggest starting here.

I would install it internally rather than having to boot it from an SD card. I installed it internally on an 8GB version and it runs great. I used the instructions here:
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200004

CM10.1 for the Nook Tablet is out now, so I would read around and see if it works OK. One person in that thread said his does.

I bought one of these M-Edge covers for my Tablet off ebay. It's great, but the edges that surround the Tablet I thought would be better than the M-Edge that has the plastic that the Tablet clamps into. I think I'd rather have the plastic clamps now, because the edge that surrounds the tablet makes it harder to touch the edge of the screen.

importcf said:   showing 99 on site http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12457663#

that's the 16gb model

MysteriousGirl said:   JSquare293 said:   This is the "Nook Table"

Nook Table caught my attention.

No wonder Microsoft wants to buy Nook. They can't compete at these prices with their table!

http://worldofnewelectronics.blogspot.com/2011/11/microsoft-surf...

MysteriousGirl said:   stardent said:   Got the last one from the store on the Ave in Seattle this afternoon. The model is BNTV250A. The M-Edge cover was on sale for $5 and there is a $10 coupon for purchasing above $30. I am planning to install CM-10 on this thing.

What is the SKU/catalog number for the M-Edge cover ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014