• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Lightning to USB Cabes (11.50kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is the site legit???

potluri040 said:   Is the site legit???

I got it from another deal forum (probably can't mention here) but they use paypal.

nyuhipster said:   potluri040 said:   Is the site legit???

I got it from another deal forum (probably can't mention here) but they use paypal.

...and that's supposed to be a good thing?

bytem3 said:   nyuhipster said:   potluri040 said:   Is the site legit???

...and that's supposed to be a good thing?

Well, Paypal is supposed to protect you, and it's twelve bucks, so...probably not the biggest risk on the planet. FWIW, they've got the same cords on Amazon for $2.99 each shipped.

I'm sick of a shoot and miss 90% of the time on these knock off lightning cables. So far the only one with any life to it was the BoxWave brand and at a 50% success rate.

I caved in and went with Monoprice certified cables. So far they are working, although a tad too bulky on the lightning end.

g0dMAn said:   I'm sick of a shoot and miss 90% of the time on these knock off lightning cables. So far the only one with any life to it was the BoxWave brand and at a 50% success rate.

I caved in and went with Monoprice certified cables. So far they are working, although a tad too bulky on the lightning end.

I think that's what I'm going to need to do as well. I've bought countless cables, but one by one they are dying off.

I can tell you one thing that really extended the life of mine though, is take a glue gun and gob it all around the connector ends where the cable comes out and extend the glue about an inch longer.
It will cool with some flex to it and will help take the strain off where the cable goes into the connector.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014