• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy is offering a $30 gift card with purchase of iPad mini or iPad with retina display. Just price matched WalMart's price and got my iPad mini 16 gig for $299.99, plus a $30 gift card. They told me it was the price match or the gift card, but they were unable to override the system and the gift card was automatically rewarded.

This deal may end tonight, I'm not sure if the $30 gift card will still be around next week

Member Summary

16 GB iPad mini
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I didn't see this GC offer in circular or when I view the mini on BB site, any link to the text for this offer? And what did you use prove WalMart's price? WalMart.com is showing 329 price right now and it's not in their circular either, unless I missed it.

Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014