• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free iTunes Download of Star Trek (2009) with Purchase of Star Trek: Into Darkness Tickets

http://www.fandango.com

You will receive an email from Fandango with an iTunes code
1 download code per ticket transaction
Offer valid through 5/31
Code expires 7/31

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

has anyone bought this already and redeemed one?

Won't let me buy a ticket beyond next Sunday.

Text

Visa Signature« cardholders who purchase 2 or more tickets to a Friday show with Fandango on a Friday will receive 1 of those tickets to the same show free of charge, while supplies last. Limit 1 complimentary ticket per Visa Signature card per 30 days.

Great deal if you're going to be seeing the new movie anyway. Nothing wrong with a freebie!

Anyone knows if the redemption code is in HD or SD?

Star Trek Fandango iTunes Promo Downloads Screenshot
Disclaimer
I also want to know if it's HD so I can choose whether to activate this or the Blu-Ray digital copy.

[edit]
I went ahead and redeemed my code from Fandango. It downloaded in HD with a bonus called: "Star Trek - iTunes Extras / Star Trek / J.J. Abrams"

link to screenshot of iTunes downloads

I'm still waiting for my promo code. Bought yesterday, and I don't have apple account yet. I was wandering how long it took to get the code?

mchesire said:   I'm still waiting for my promo code. Bought yesterday, and I don't have apple account yet. I was wandering how long it took to get the code?

Purchased:
Thursday
May 16 8:35pm

Received code:
Friday
May 17 1:55 PM

Still haven't received the link. Purchased tickets Friday morning, May 31. I talked to someone in the online chat this morning, and they said they will "escalate this to our corporate office and send you an email as soon as we receive an update." Essentially, they said they have to have corporate verify I wasn't sent the link before they can send me the link for the download.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014