• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Waterpik Waterflosser Cordless $22 + FS

https://paydeals.com/deals/waterpik-waterflosser-cordless-plus.h...

Factory ReCertified. All extra tips included.

Top rated Waterpik on Amazon. Sells for $39 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Waterpik-WP-450-20009320-Waterflosser/dp/B...

Member Summary

Waterpik Waterflosser (13.26kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Good find but these are junk. I have had five of them in the last 3 years. Two were replacements sent to me under warranty (2 years). The problem is in the charging socket. THe pins in the handle get all corroded as they are open and then the charger plug gets loose and then no more charge. There is a fix posted on the web using a Radio Shack socket and plug but that means openning up the unit to replace the part. That said Waterpik does stand behind their product until they get tired of sending you new ones. This last time (bad switch after six months of use) they sent me a plug-in into which does me no good as I use it in the shower (spray kind of goes everywhere - read bathroom mirror - pisses wife off). They just released the 480 which attaches to the arm of the shower head. But alas, they would not send me one of those instead of the WP100 offered last time. Another hint - use warm water in reservoir - it will make the experience more enjoyable.

no go

never mind; order placed. took forever

http://www.amazon.com/ShowerBreeze-3-Hose-Oral-Irrigation/dp/B00...
Check out the link above. These require NO power supply. They run off the regular water pressure. Be careful to adjust the water flow so as to not blow your lips off.
The unit comes with 2 heads. I find the 3' hose adequate. I can't imagine needing the 6' hose and it would just get in the way.
This manufacturer is very helpful. They have units that attach to the faucet but like the above poster, I have a tendency to wash the bathroom walls if I use an irrigator at the sink, so I prefer the one that attaches to the shower. $25 and you never need to change a battery or recharge.

double post

These are recertified i.e. used.

craig001 said:   Good find but these are junk. I have had five of them in the last 3 years. Two were replacements sent to me under warranty (2 years). The problem is in the charging socket. THe pins in the handle get all corroded as they are open and then the charger plug gets loose and then no more charge. There is a fix posted on the web using a Radio Shack socket and plug but that means openning up the unit to replace the part. That said Waterpik does stand behind their product until they get tired of sending you new ones. This last time (bad switch after six months of use) they sent me a plug-in into which does me no good as I use it in the shower (spray kind of goes everywhere - read bathroom mirror - pisses wife off). They just released the 480 which attaches to the arm of the shower head. But alas, they would not send me one of those instead of the WP100 offered last time. Another hint - use warm water in reservoir - it will make the experience more enjoyable.

I've had the same one for almost 3 years now and the only issue is that it wont hold a charge for more than a day, but I expected this due to how old and how much use it has had.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014