• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kenwood 50Wx4 Apple iPod-Ready USB Input In-Dash CD Deck $77.99 Free Shipping at CowBoom
http://www.cowboom.com/product/845130

CowBoom
Need a CowBoom coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kenwood CD Deck
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Apple iPod-ready"

"Requires adapter (not included) to connect and control your iPod from your deck."

thebigo said:   "Apple iPod-ready"

"Requires adapter (not included) to connect and control your iPod from your deck."

I looked this up in the manual, and it says it uses the KCA-iP101 which looks like a stock USB/30Pin. I went look that up and noted that buyers on Amazon said the stock Apple cord works fine, they just thought this one was a bit more durable and lock/latched well. Not sure the iPhone5/Lightning will work, but maybe. Could just connect via 3.5mm if not.

NoOneHere said:   thebigo said:   "Apple iPod-ready"

I looked this up in the manual, and it says it uses the KCA-iP101 which looks like a stock USB/30Pin. I went look that up and noted that buyers on Amazon said the stock Apple cord works fine, they just thought this one was a bit more durable and lock/latched well. Not sure the iPhone5/Lightning will work, but maybe. Could just connect via 3.5mm if not.

So wouldn't any device with USB technically be "Apple iPod-ready"?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014