rated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HxrnfUTPL8

mix & match: whopper original, original chicken, premium Alaskan fish

Member Summary

Burger King 2 for $5 (220.97kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

I do have a sense of humor, but ablang was asking a sincere question, so I couldn't let your joke... (more)

iowahawkeye (May. 14, 2013 @ 2:53a) |

am sure you meant that you got in on both discounts
(75 cent slushie & 2/$5 whoppers)

congrats

the slushie machine was on t... (more)

iowahawkeye (May. 14, 2013 @ 2:57a) |

Whoppers are 3.79, 3.19 fish, and 3.69 chicken original. So this IS a deal =) (based on Southern MO prices.)

TerryK (May. 14, 2013 @ 9:26p) |

Confirmed. Works in NYC. No coupon needed.

What do these normally cost?

confirmed texas, of course it would be in texas. *evil fat man's laugh*

ablang said:   What do these normally cost?$2.49 each.

I love the Whopper!

ordered a premium Alaskan fish today for $3.49, the original chicken is same or higher, don't remember exact dollar amount

Back in the 90s it was $0.99 each. This is why I no longer go there more then once or twice a year. I hate being ripped off. There is no way their costs went up 400% . Same with the big macs. i recall adds growing up saying two for two dollars . Now they want an arm and a leg.

Make my own food at home you guys can keep the over priced fast food.

bluediamond2077 said:   Back in the 90s it was $0.99 each. This is why I no longer go there more then once or twice a year. I hate being ripped off. There is no way their costs went up 400% . Same with the big macs. i recall adds growing up saying two for two dollars . Now they want an arm and a leg.

The price of beef alone has doubled since the 90s and other basic products such as corn are 4x or more higher.

But yeah, you are getting ripped off!

PhortyninerPhil said:   bluediamond2077 said:   Back in the 90s it was $0.99 each. This is why I no longer go there more then once or twice a year. I hate being ripped off. There is no way their costs went up 400% . Same with the big macs. i recall adds growing up saying two for two dollars . Now they want an arm and a leg.

The price of beef alone has doubled since the 90s and other basic products such as corn are 4x or more higher.

But yeah, you are getting ripped off!

At least the gas prices for transport have remained the same ....

bluediamond2077 said:   Back in the 90s it was $0.99 each. This is why I no longer go there more then once or twice a year. I hate being ripped off. There is no way their costs went up 400% . Same with the big macs. i recall adds growing up saying two for two dollars . Now they want an arm and a leg.

You are getting ripped off by labs that charge you full price for doing brain scans.

ablang said:   What do these normally cost?

Have a receipt in front of me.
1 whopper 3.49
(before tax)

so, this saves 2 dollars on two.

aarzi said:   ablang said:   What do these normally cost? $2.49 each.

Sorry, but you are wrong.

The regular price is 3.49 each

(and my local BK adds 60 cents for optional cheese, but the burger I ordered was the original whopper, no cheese)

At least once a month we get a Burger King coupon book in the mail. It has two B1G1 coupons for Whoppers. Locally Whoppers are $2.79. For me 2-4-$5 is not really a deal but it must be national, I keep seeing the commercial on TV.

2.50 each ...oh what a deal! Come back when they are under 2.00

whoppers are like $4.00 or $4.50 in Manhattan

For those who don't frequent fast food joints regularly, most every one has raised their prices significantly in the past few years, if you go there without a coupon or do not order what that weeks special deal is you are paying $7-$8 or more for a sandwich, fries and a drink....and this is not for quality food! Plus here in Indiana, we now have a 9% tax on food which on an $8 bill adds almost another buck to the total. THANKS, BUT I WILL PASS!

Anyone know if this can be combined with a coupon? They mailed me a bunch of B1G1 free coupons.

Hot food, yes. Hot deal, no.

Yummy! I know it's unhealthy, but the occasional Whopper won't do me too much harm....I hope.

Dayum, that almost sounds like something you might read in a singles ad!

:hides:

I also get the coupon books in the mail every few months and always use them. I used a 2 original chicken sandwich and 2 small fries coupon for $5.00 last week. Thanks for posting this thread iowahawkeye and the correct prices for individual sandwiches.

I just got 2 Whoppers and Frozen Coke/Cherry for 75 cents!

maydepot said:   I just got 2 Whoppers and Frozen Coke/Cherry for 75 cents!All that for 75 cents?! What a deal!

maydepot said:   I just got 2 Whoppers and Frozen Coke/Cherry for 75 cents!

What a bargain...about 25 cents each. I'd like to know what BK you went to.

Sonofspam said:   Yummy! I know it's unhealthy, but the occasional Whopper won't do me too much harm....I hope.

Dayum, that almost sounds like something you might read in a singles ad!

:hides:
And how would YOU know?

iowahawkeye said:   aarzi said:   ablang said:   What do these normally cost? $2.49 each.

(and my local BK adds 60 cents for optional cheese, but the burger I ordered was the original whopper, no cheese)
Lighten up, gawkeye. First of all, $2.49 was meant as a joke. I guess you don't get it unless it's followed by a smiley. So here goes:

Secondly, the price is not consistent across the country. It can reportedly vary from as low as $1.99 to as high as $4.79. No smileys!

I prefer to buy 5 Single Stackers off the dollar menu, then throw all the buns away (except two) and create my own Quintuple Stacker.

Sure it's more effort, but it's a quicker heart attack that way.

aarzi said:   iowahawkeye said:   aarzi said:   ablang said:   What do these normally cost? $2.49 each.

First of all, $2.49 was meant as a joke.

Secondly, the price is not consistent across the country. It can reportedly vary from as low as $1.99 to as high as $4.79.

I do have a sense of humor, but ablang was asking a sincere question, so I couldn't let your joke answer stand uncorrected.

I don't believe the low end of the price-range you mention (if it were true, this deal wouldn't be for that town anyway).

Thanks for your input & bumping the thread.

maydepot said:   I just got 2 Whoppers and Frozen Coke/Cherry for 75 cents!

am sure you meant that you got in on both discounts
(75 cent slushie & 2/$5 whoppers)

congrats

the slushie machine was on the fritz last time I tried to order one.

Whoppers are 3.79, 3.19 fish, and 3.69 chicken original. So this IS a deal =) (based on Southern MO prices.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014