• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum $319.99 ($240 after Cash Back and after points)
Linky

Compare at $289.00 at Amazon.com

Initial Purchase Price............. $319.99
FatWallet Cash Back 5%.......... -15.99
6400 Super Points ................... -64.00
Total .................................... $240.00

You get 5% Cash Back if you buy through Fatwallet which brings it down to $303.99.

Also, you get 20% back in Rakuten Superpoints which gives you $64 towards another purchase. (Keep track of your points as these can expire as soon as two weeks after they are credited into your account)

Final price $240.00

Use promo code: Dyson2020

Offer expires 5/12 11:59 PM PST

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 10.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks was able to cancel my Amazon order and go with this.

Although the website claimed I already had a Rakuten account, then when checking out said I did not have a Rakuten account, then when trying to create a Rakuten account, it said I already had an account that couldn't be used for Rakuten, so I had to create a Rakuten account using a different email, which was a pain.

Curious that this topic has less green than the Amazon one for the same product at $289 earlier in the day.

thebigo said:   Curious that this topic has less green than the Amazon one for the same product at $289 earlier in the day.
This deal on Rakuten is on from past week or more. 6400 points is towards future Rakuten purchases only. So basically, you are locking yourself for another purchase on Rakuten only in future.

Please consider using PayPal, V.me or a virtual credit card with purchases made at Rakuten (Buy.com).
I had some fraud purchases on my credit card after a recent Rakuten purchase. It looks like it's happening to many people!
Be careful with your credit card buys at Rakuten.
http://slickdeals.net/f/6018544-Rakuten-Buy-com-Fraudulent-Use-of-Credit-Card-Info-within-Company-More-than-64-SD-users-who-made-recent-purchases

Dyson is the WORST vacuum I have ever owned. I wouldn't take one even at half this price. Well, maybe to sell to some other sucker. At least then there would be at least one sucker in the house since the Dyson can't suck anything up. My $120 vac off of Amazon outperforms the Dyson easily.

Taco said:   Dyson is the WORST vacuum I have ever owned. I wouldn't take one even at half this price. Well, maybe to sell to some other sucker. At least then there would be at least one sucker in the house since the Dyson can't suck anything up. My $120 vac off of Amazon outperforms the Dyson easily.

well, that settles it then.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014