• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
looking to sign up to a streaming site, this is the best deal for hulu I can find and of course the free 1 month Netflix trial.

https://secure.hulu.com/plus/edu

Does anyone know of any sites giving extra bonuses/rewards for Netflix or hulu?

Just found a one month free trial through scotts brands.
https://www.scottbrand.com/offer/huluplus

Member Summary

Hulu Plus 2 week free trial with .edu address
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

for those w/out a .edu ... there's still a 1 week free trial HERE

imanemokid said:   for those w/out a .edu ... there's still a 1 week free trial

need credit card or paypal

krazyace5 said:   imanemokid said:   for those w/out a .edu ... there's still a 1 week free trial

good job ... green for you ... thanx ...

they were giving away one week free and I went to cancel 6 days later and they offered me one month free. I went to cancel before I was billed after that but was off on my timing. Anyways for $7.99 it's not bad and when you put that with Netflix for a year for $40.00 via e bay sellers and it's a good deal. I got rid of the dish with a $79.99 per month bill. Never been more happy. Now if I could only save on the internet. $50 a month for 6 months and then $65 per month .

Used it for 3 days, it is ridiculous that a paid service has so many commercials or any at all. Hulu is awful.

Hulu now sucks, especially the paid version. More commercials than regular TV. Never again. But it would be worth to get the 1 month trial to watch first two seasons of Braquo.

Free trials all the time.
http://huludeals.com/category/free_trials/
(Netflix, Hulu Plus, Vudu.. and the rest)

Is the Scott deal done? Can't seem to find it?

S182 said:   Used it for 3 days, it is ridiculous that a paid service has so many commercials or any at all. Hulu is awful.

You saved me the trouble of saying it. Hulu sucks.

Netflix rocks!! No commercials, no audio/video sync problems. Wouldn't pay a dime for Hulu.

Hulu Plus sucks. Theres nothing plus about it. I agree with everyone about the commercials. I find it hard to believe people put up with this crap when they can get most of the same stuff using a regular antenna...

Goofhead said:   Hulu Plus sucks. Theres nothing plus about it. I agree with everyone about the commercials. I find it hard to believe people put up with this crap when they can get most of the same stuff using a regular antenna...
Agreed. It's a joke that they require commercials for paid customers. I would only use Hulu for free streaming on the PC since I have to waste time on the commercials anyway.

View said:   Goofhead said:   Hulu Plus sucks. Theres nothing plus about it. I agree with everyone about the commercials. I find it hard to believe people put up with this crap when they can get most of the same stuff using a regular antenna...
Agreed. It's a joke that they require commercials for paid customers. I would only use Hulu for free streaming on the PC since I have to waste time on the commercials anyway.

I will give that Hulu Plus isn't the best, but since I have basic cable, I love Hulu (it gets me comedy central and other channels that Comcast basic cable doesn't give me). Plus Hulu is the only streaming outlet that has a large access to Criterion movies. IMHO, the commercials aren't bad; Its like a quarter of commercials you would find on TV anyways.

Thanks for the input, dpid. I may take advantage of the free trial to see if it's worth it for us or not.
Looking forward to all the free time not spent channel-surfing!

Goofhead said:   Hulu Plus sucks. Theres nothing plus about it. I agree with everyone about the commercials. I find it hard to believe people put up with this crap when they can get most of the same stuff using a regular antenna...
I'm kinda thinking that people pay a LOT more money for cable/satellite and watch a LOT more commercials.
and some of us live too far away from transmission towers to use an OTA antenna - I only watch CBS on network TV and wouldn't you know it, that's the ONE channel I can't get with any OTA antenna - and I have tested 4 different antennas!

lemonhead said:   Goofhead said:   Hulu Plus sucks. Theres nothing plus about it. I agree with everyone about the commercials. I find it hard to believe people put up with this crap when they can get most of the same stuff using a regular antenna...
I'm kinda thinking that people pay a LOT more money for cable/satellite and watch a LOT more commercials.
and some of us live too far away from transmission towers to use an OTA antenna - I only watch CBS on network TV and wouldn't you know it, that's the ONE channel I can't get with any OTA antenna - and I have tested 4 different antennas!

I'm glad i wasn't the only one thinking this....

lemonhead said:   Goofhead said:   Hulu Plus sucks. Theres nothing plus about it. I agree with everyone about the commercials. I find it hard to believe people put up with this crap when they can get most of the same stuff using a regular antenna...

CBS is a PITA. I never got it working in the past and it has something to do with CBS being on VHF and no indoor antenna would work (I could be wrong, as I never really cared if I got that channel or not when I was using antenna)

forzaINTER said:   Free trials all the time.
http://huludeals.com/category/free_trials/
(Netflix, Hulu Plus, Vudu.. and the rest)

Vudu was a waste.. redbox was good only for the free rentals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.