• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE: My bad because the 30% off hasn't started yet. It will start on the 15th. Please wait until then.

V500

Math:

Price $170
less $51 (30%) = $119
less $20 KCash = $99

KCard required.
30% off code: SAVE30 xp 5/22
KCash earning xp 5/19

In-store coupon here. Thanks to tulsastorm

Make it sweeter by adding $30 worth of items, and get an additional prorated $4 KCash.

Product Features:

One minute or less brew time is ideal for busy mornings.
Fully programmable touchscreen allows for customization.
Temperature control and strength selection.
Removable water reservoir offers easy refilling/cleaning.
Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs.
Adjustable plate lets you bring smaller cups closer.
Cord storage keeps the countertop tidy.

What's Included:

Bonus variety of 8 Keurig Vue packs

Product Care:

Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

Product Details:

60-oz. water reservoir
Model no. 27500

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Keurig Vue V500
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

New Vue Review.
Im one month in with the V600. I switched from french press when the In-laws were coming for a bit of an extended visit. Ill make the following notes.
1. Vue cups are much more difficult to find, and are more expensive than K-cups. The Vue is new technology and I think that they are trying to replace the original machine due to the patent running out. Hopefully they will get easier to find. Bed Bath and Beyond has a decent selection and there is always a 20% off coupon from BB&B
2. The solofill Vue cup is better than the reusable K-cup options. It works nicely but requires a pretty fine grind on your beans to get much flavor... not a huge deal, but if you buy pre-ground coffee be aware of it.
3. The adjustable coffee/strength size is nice. You can get better coffee from it than drip, and fill a travel mug to 18oz.. you will NOT get close to a french pressed cup of coffee.
4. The tea selections are surprisingly good, with the southern sweet tea standing out. I would have never bought the Vue tea cups had they not come as samples with my coffee pot. They were so good I have ordered more.

Note: QVC has the V600 here for about 209 shipped. That deal includes 74 vue cups, and a filter kit... so it is a bit of a better deal overall IF you think you will like the included Vue cups.

Agree with everything except the V600 at $209 being a better deal.

ddub said:   Note: QVC has the V600 here for about 209 shipped. That deal includes 74 vue cups, and a filter kit... so it is a bit of a better deal overall IF you think you will like the included Vue cups.Made a new post to illustrate my point of V600 not being a better deal.

My post was a copy from another VUE list... so the 600 may or may not be a better deal at 209 shipped.. You would have to add tax,66 Vue cups, and the filter starter system to the 500 to compare deals.. and you would still have two different machines...

Thanks for clarifying.
The filter is useful to have, though not everyone will go for it.
The 66 cups by own choice are better than 66 by their choice.
The machines are the same.

It may seem like I am defending my post over yours. I am not. Thanks again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014