• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE: My bad because the 30% off hasn't started yet. It will start on the 15th. Please wait until then.

NutriBullet

Math:

Price $100
less $30 (30%) = $70
less $10 KCash = $60

KCard required.
30% off code: SAVE30 xp 5/22
KCash earning xp 5/19

In-store coupon here. Thanks to tulsastorm

Make it sweeter by adding $30 worth of items, and get an additional prorated $4 KCash.

Product Features:

Milling blade grinds nuts, raw chocolates and more.
Recipe book includes a six-week transformation plan.
ip rings attach to cups, turning them into drinkware.
Resealable lids help keep your drinks fresh.

What's Included:

Power base
24-oz. pitcher
Milling blade
Extractor blade
Two 18-oz. cups
Two comfort lip rings
Two stay-fresh resealable lids
User guide/recipe book/pocket nutritionist

Product Care:

Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

Product Details:

24-oz. capacity
600 watts
Model no. NBR-12
As seen on TV

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

NutriBullet
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did know they release the 30% coupon for K card, went and bought it with the 20% coupon on Saturday night. Try to get it in store and it is sold out, had to resort and order online. Could have save another $10. Good deal. Got one a few weeks back and wife been using it almost daily to make shakes and smoothie. It really grins the flax seeds to oil/liquid. We also have a Ninja and the Nutri Bullet beats it when grinding seeds and veggies. Ninja makes better frozen drinks though.

HKSturboKid said:    Did know they release the 30% coupon for K card, went and bought it with the 20% coupon on Saturday night. Try to get it in store and it is sold out, had to resort and order online. Could have save another $10. Good deal. Got one a few weeks back and wife been using it almost daily to make shakes and smoothie. It really grins the flax seeds to oil/liquid. We also have a Ninja and the Nutri Bullet beats it when grinding seeds and veggies. Ninja makes better frozen drinks though.Sorry about the extra $10. Typically, you can try asking a friend who has a card.

Also, with 20%, it's $80. So spend only $20 more to get another $10 in KCash. So not so bad. You can always return the new one with the old receipt if necessary.

Did you come across any interesting recipes?

I can attest these little machines are much better than a blender and leave no wasted pulp or extract. The infomercials LINK are a bit cheezy and don't think you are going to cure a disease with this alone but a great way to supplement exercise and good eating.

aarzi,

Thanks. I do have the Kcard, but I got only 20% email coupon on Friday and went to Kohl's Friday night and they were sold out in store. So I waited till Saturday to see if there is a new 30% coupon before I made the online order. I guess it was release this morning. Happened to me 3 weeks ago when I purchased the other one. On that one, I actually use the Kohl's cash. Sad thing was the 20% applied after the Kohl's cash. So its $99.99 - $20 KC, - 20% = $74 + tax and no Kohl's cash offered for that purchase back then. It doesn't matter what order you hand in the coupon, that's how the system calculate the % off coupon, it applies after Kohl's cash.

As for recipe, we went to Wholesale club and load up on the frozen fruits (Mangos, peach, blueberries, strawberries) and apple juice for smoothies. Also bought spinach, carrots, celery, and broccoli and blend them with flax seeds to make a healthy veggie drink.

HKSKid,

You paid $74 + tax + $20 KCash.

Buy a new one on the website for $70 + tax
Return to store with old receipt.
Get back $74 + tax + $20 KMRC (Gift card) AND use the new $10 KCash.

aarzi said:   HKSKid,

Thanks for the heads up. But doubt it will work as they might not give me back the Kohl's cash as it had expired.

jhpurchases said:   I can attest these little machines are much better than a blender and leave no wasted pulp or extract. The infomercials LINK are a bit cheezy and don't think you are going to cure a disease with this alone but a great way to supplement exercise and good eating.

I agree. The reason why I am purchasing a second one is my Uncle just recently diagnose with lymphoma cancer. Doctor pretty much told him to enjoy his life on whatever its left. My uncle is very healthy for most part of his life, don't smoke or drink and not doesn't eat red meat too. I did some research online and it seems that some say flax seed and cottage cheese might help and let him live longer. So I figure I get him the NutriBullet and show him how to use it to make the flax seed veggie drinks and hopefully increase his health and surviving rate.

He went thru a few doctors with multiple tests and multiple opinions and ends up with no positive results. So anything I can do to help and hopefully will cheer him up a bit.

HKSturboKid said:   aarzi said:   HKSKid,

Thanks for the heads up. But doubt it will work as they might not give me back the Kohl's cash as it had expired.
Okay, first of all, my bad because the 30% off hasn't started yet. It will start on the 15th. Wait until then.

Next, follow the instructions and DO NOT DOUBT. It WILL work. I would say Good Luck, but you won't need it.

Don't buy into the marketing hype. There are less expensive alternatives to this "infomercial" blender available.

DUDSTER said:   Don't buy into the marketing hype. There are less expensive alternatives to this "infomercial" blender available.

I don't know much about the others out their but I can say for sure this bullet is really good ! I've had mine since December and use it everyday for at lease 1 drink

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014