• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Whole Foods Market Spend $75 or more, get $10 back EXPIRES06/30/2013

Sync 1st.

Do they sell other store GCs ??

Member Summary

Whole Foods
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice deal, thanks!

You probably want to mention the "sync" part in the title. I was able to sync this offer to my card via the facebook app. If you have your card synced via twitter, tweet with hashtag "#AmexWholeFoods" and that should work too.

Yes, they have gift cards and those have worked for previous Whole Food/AMEX promotions.

Cool... I was wanting an apple and bottle of hipster water anyway.

ddub said:   Cool... I was wanting an apple and bottle of hipster water anyway.

exactly why I asked about GCs.

+ coupons? (gasp)

Thanks OP, in for 1 $75 GC!!

I have noticed that AMEX is now offering the same deals when you login into your account to look at your balances etc.

The other interesting thing might be that AMEX might be catching on to multiple AMEX cards using the same deal. From what I could tell, once I picked a deal on one card, the same deal was not available on the other card. [Both cards with same login id]. Hmm... not sure where does the spouse card fit into all this.

So - I have multiple AMEX cards, does it matter which one I use?

EDIT: It does.

So what's interesting is that I got an email from AMEX stating I would get a $5 instant credit just for clicking the link within the email, which took me to the Sync page. I then got a message that I am already setup with sync (not with this deal) so I guess I don't get the $5. Then I proceeded to sync for this deal, and got the thank you email from AMEX. Yesterday went in and bought a $75 GC and it's been 24 hours now and still no credit yet from AMEX. How long did it take the credit to show up for others?

I did this offer in April (when it was previously posted on FW... Search isn't pulling it up, but I didn't just pull this deal out of thin air... I read it on FW... but since I can't find the original, it's hard to call this a repost).

I bought a $75 GC and a banana (I needed a snack). Got my $10 credit in about 3 days. Easy enough.

Mulox said:   So what's interesting is that I got an email from AMEX stating I would get a $5 instant credit just for clicking the link within the email, which took me to the Sync page. I then got a message that I am already setup with sync (not with this deal) so I guess I don't get the $5. Then I proceeded to sync for this deal, and got the thank you email from AMEX. Yesterday went in and bought a $75 GC and it's been 24 hours now and still no credit yet from AMEX. How long did it take the credit to show up for others?

It can take a few (business) days for the credit to show up. I've had a problem when I didn't get the e-mails, but I've never had a problem with getting the credit if I got the e-mail thanking me.

PrincipalMember said:   I have noticed that AMEX is now offering the same deals when you login into your account to look at your balances etc.

The other interesting thing might be that AMEX might be catching on to multiple AMEX cards using the same deal. From what I could tell, once I picked a deal on one card, the same deal was not available on the other card. [Both cards with same login id]. Hmm... not sure where does the spouse card fit into all this.


Yes it's 1 per login id. I'm now glad AMEX forced me to get diff. login id.s

Also saw this today New York & CompanySHOPPING//Get $40 off your purchase of $100+. BUT when I saved it Get "$40 off your single purchase of $100 or more by using the promocode 3882 online at www.nyandcompany.com by 7/31/2013" Thought I'd get a GC instore but looks like it's a reg. coupon for this one

Hope AMEX isn't changing this to prevent double dipping GCs

vickh said:   

Yes it's 1 per login id. I'm now glad AMEX forced me to get diff. login id.s



Funny thing happened to me recently. I lost one of my cards and requested a new one. This one had the whole foods offer on it. Once the card got lost, all offers on the card got delinked - allowing me to add WFM to another card. Once I activated the replacement card, all my offers were linked again to the replacement card. So I now have WFM linked to both my cards



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014