• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just picked up 4 pairs of Thom McAn Oxfords and Oxford walking shoes (brown and black of each) from Sears.com for a little over $60 shipped. They are having a special now of these @ $10 off plus you get 50% off the second pair. Comes out to $15 a pair for the 5 star rated Oxfords and $18.75 a pair for the 4 star rated walking shoes, if you buy two pairs of either or both types. I used up some of my Rewards points and it came to a ridiculously low price of about $8 a pair. No codes are needed. You'll see the 50% off on the second pair in your cart. Free shipping for orders over $59.

Special Offers: Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.

Buy one, get one 50% off Shoes for the Family Sold by Kmart. Offer valid thru 5/18 Offer ends 18-May-2013 See details.

Several other types are also available. Deal ends June 1st. Uppers are a combination of leather and man-made material.

Don't forget (as I did) the 3% FW Cash Back.

Oxfords

Oxford walking shoes

Member Summary

shoes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Looks like a good deal. Hope the sizes are normal for these shoes.

Didn't need 4 pairs, so I ordered two. Was able to sign up for a 90 day no obligation (+ no need to cancel) free 2 day shipping trial with their Shop your way MAX rewards.

First pair not showing $10, second pair is showing 50% off. Wish I would have seen this yesterday!

Hmmm...Not a leather shoe if I am reading it right... I only buy leather uppers...

Brico said:   Hmmm...Not a leather shoe if I am reading it right... I only buy leather uppers...
I was about to buy two pairs. "The upper is made from polyurethane - a leather-like manmade material selected for its lasting appeal and resistance to wear." No deal for me.

Edited to show deal ends June 1st and that uppers are a combination of leather and man-made material.

Got mine today. They aren't leather, but look nice and are comfortable. They don't look like a $200 shoe, but they do look and feel like a decent dress shoe. I think they were easily worth the $15 each.

For those of you that want leather, these look to be slightly more, but leather.

Leather Ones

Despite them not being leather, they sure have gotten nice reviews.

Ordered thru Sears: should get 6% FW CashBack. Free shipping thru SYW. Only don't know how soon SYW points should show up(?) Still don't see points from purchases of 2x$25 Kmart giftcards on special a week ago

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014