rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
What is Amazon Coins?
Amazon Coins is a new way to buy and enjoy Kindle Fire apps, games, and in-app items for less. Save up to 10% on apps and games by purchasing Amazon Coins.

Where can I spend Coins?
You can spend Amazon Coins on Amazon.com. Explore great Kindle Fire apps and games on the Amazon Appstore for Android.

*Offer valid for U.S. customers only. Your free 500 coins expire one year from the date awarded and are subject to the Amazon Coins Terms & Conditions.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

On Amazon's home page:

"If you own a Kindle Fire, you'll find a little unexpected something in your account right now 500 Amazon Coins, worth $5. You can use the coins to buy apps and games, as well as items inside apps and games. And if you want to purchase additional coins for yourself or your family, you get to do so at a discount."

The coins were automatically in my account. Not sure when they expire.

Now to pick out an app

Not sure how to get this deal?

link not working for me

I just got an email from Amazon telling me this

Just wondering, why do they come up with coins when they already have GC...

msakthivel said:   Just wondering, why do they come up with coins when they already have GC...

I'm wondering if it's about certain games which allow in-app purchases with various 'coins' and such, such as Moba's line of games. Apple and Android app stores carry those games and make a killing allowing the exchange of credits for specialty in-game coins, and I think Amazon's been missing out on all that potential revenue by not having an apparent easy route to support that...this might do it.

Just click on any Appstore app, eg ISpy
You will see your Coins balance at that time

Again cuz I forgot: How can you look at how much credit you have on Amazon?

I'm going to have to resist the use of Amazon coins. Isn't this just designed to confuse people about how much something actually costs? This is already the scam that is pulled in healthcare. I don't want it in the retail sector too.

I got an email about that I don't think you need to do anything as long as you owner a Kindle Fire and is register than you will get it.

I got this Email. The message said as a thank you for being a Kindle Fire owner, we have given you 500 Amazon Coins (a $5 value) for free. Use them to shop for premium apps and games on the Amazon Appstore for Android.

almost40 said:   On Amazon's home page:

"If you own a Kindle Fire, you'll find a little unexpected something in your account right now 500 Amazon Coins, worth $5. You can use the coins to buy apps and games, as well as items inside apps and games. And if you want to purchase additional coins for yourself or your family, you get to do so at a discount."

The coins were automatically in my account. Not sure when they expire.

*Offer valid for U.S. customers only. Your free 500 coins expire one year from the date awarded and are subject to the Amazon Coins Terms & Conditions.

500 per account, not per kindle, FYI.

Got the email as well. If it only came a day earlier, could have use it to buy the minecraft pocket edition for the kindle fire which is currently on sale for $3.99

Minecraft Pocket Edition $3.99 for Kindle Fire

How do you not LOVE Amazon when Amazon loves us all so much?

aadam101 said:   I'm going to have to resist the use of Amazon coins. Isn't this just designed to confuse people about how much something actually costs? This is already the scam that is pulled in healthcare. I don't want it in the retail sector too.

I have to add that many companies that use virtual money system don't convert your unspent virtual money back into real world money. Its use them or lose them

Have a kindle fire, but never registered is it too late to register? The terms of the 500 coins does not answer it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014