• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hoover Floormate SpinScrub Hard Floor Cleaner, model #fh40010 for sealed hardwood, vinyl, or tile floors. Regularly priced at $206.27 , now on sale for $125.96 @ WalMart.com

Member Summary

Hoover Floormate hard floor cleaner
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think the regular retail on these are more like $150.
Just for reference I just got mine about a week ago from Sears for $125 - 18.90 (15% off promo) = $107.09

Right now Sears has this on sale for $125.75 too.

There are usually Sears discount codes floating around to knock off more or if you have Shop Your Way Rewards you can make the deal sweeter.
I just used my unit this weekend to clean the tile in my basement that was flooded from Sandy and I was very impressed.
I used a Vinegar/Lemon Juice solution in the tank and the results were very good.

schloop said:   I think the regular retail on these are more like $150.
Just for reference I just got mine about a week ago from Sears for $125 - 18.90 (15% off promo) = $107.09

Right now Sears has this on sale for $125.75 too.

There are usually Sears discount codes floating around to knock off more or if you have Shop Your Way Rewards you can make the deal sweeter.
I just used my unit this weekend to clean the tile in my basement that was flooded from Sandy and I was very impressed.
I used a Vinegar/Lemon Juice solution in the tank and the results were very good.

Available right now with Prime shipping for $126 Here on its page on Amazon.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014